Prologue

The enmity between vampires and werewolves has been the largest debate in history for the majority of the other races. There was no obvious reason for the hatred and animosity but it existed anyway. It was pretty funny when you think about it, considering that this is a feud that has lasted hundreds of centuries. Although both species lived long, this was just plain ridiculous. 

They had separate schools, separate kingdoms, and sometimes even whole countries if powerful enough. Many researchers of species genuinely fed up with the whole feud thing spent decades trying to find the cause, and they did. It was a long-forgotten war between the Alpha of the largest pack of werewolves and a former king of the largest vampire kingdom, the Sphinx kingdom. Both leaders had existed more than 100 centuries prior. 

The story was a long one, filled with tragedy after tragedy, that eventually led to the hatred between the two former friends. It was mind-boggling how the moon goddess and whatever deity watched over the vampires(The grim reaper maybe?) could allow a feud to last so long. Weren't they tired of it? I know I am.

 In all honesty, I want this feud to end as much as the next person, but it's not that simple. If it was, we'd be happy little bastards, going on with our lives peacefully, but we aren't. However much hope is poisonous, we can't help it, right? It's in our nature, after all.    

My bad, I seem to have forgotten my manners, forgive me. My name is Hayden Moon, Alpha of the Blood Bane wolf pack. As for my role in this mess? Why don't we wait and see?

Hey,

This is my first time writing a story like this, so bear with me on the finer details. In case of any problems, or things you'd like me to change, please let me know.

 Also, in this fiction, vampires do have magical abilities, but with a very limited power level due to their inherent vampiric nature. (It is limited to basic elemental magic alone,[ ie; water, fire, air, earth and dark. No light magic, due to obvious reasons] This is also limited to Royal vampires, with some few exceptions in the Noble vampire category.)

Hope you like it! Bye!

~Silver~