Warning

Hi, you little fuckers.

Let me express this right off the motherfucking bat before I put my goddamn warning. This is a MATURE fucking book. I don't need a child reading this. If you are, you will be blocked. If you leave excessive hateful comments, you will be blocked and reported for harassment.

Some of you fuckers reported my book, which my me giggle. First off, I will not hesitate to make a lawsuit from the pure infringement of my rights, and furthermore, this book is allowed on here.

If it contains sexual descriptions, self-harm, abuse, etc, it HAS to have the mature setting on. If it doesn't it can be reported.

My setting is on.

So, if you have a problem with that, kindly fuck off.

:)

---

Hi, lovelies, this is my first story here on Wattpad, I started this book many years ago and left if for 4 years. During that time, this story was always on my mind. So, I'm restarting this book on this day- Jan. 2. 2020.

I'm writing this story for ME because it's what I want to read. They say to write for yourself and not for the satisfaction of others, that's what this is.

(If you have a problem, leave lmao).

Warning! This story will include dark themes (such as self-harm, abuse, violence, rape) and adult themes (such as sexual content, cursing, and bloody descriptions). You are reading this at your own risk and this is your warning. If you aren't comfortable with that LEAVE NOW. There will be NO WARNING at the BEGINNING OF THE CHAPTERS.

Contains rape and multiple triggers*

The turning point isn't until about halfway because I'm a realistic person. Know yourself and stop reading if it becomes too much- just stop.

These rights belong to me!

Any names that resemble real people are purely coincidental and are all figures of my imagination. The storyline, along with the characters, is mine and no one else's. If I find anywhere else but here and HiNovel, you will be contacted and possibly faced with a lawsuit. I know people so don't fuck with me.

Thank you and enjoy reading,

The Alpha.