Chapter 1:Hidden Outfit

I'm Allison Cooper,Im 17 years old,I like the color blue,My favorite band is 5sos,i like to Penny board,paint and sing and one more thing I get bullied by a group called Magcon.

Allison's POV

I wake up to my drunk dad throwing beer bottle at the wall,Today was my mom,Abby's birthday today so I'm going to wear her favorite dress she gave me before she died in the car accident.

The problem is dad hates when I wear it so I have to pack that in my backpack and wear something else.

I put my moms cloths and stuff in a box then in my backpack then I change into regular clothes.

I wore a red flannel,black ripped rand and black converse.

I grab my phone and my blue and pink penny board and grab my backpack and climb out the window and head to school.

I walk to school and see the usual my bully's Magcon who are Cameron Dallas,Nash Grier,Shawn Mendes,Aaron Carpenter,Taylor Caniff,Mathew Espinosa,Jack Johnson,Jack Gilinsky and Carter Reynolds.

I walk past them and they don't notice so I run to the bathroom and change.

I change into white heels,white dress which has blue flowers and a flower crown.

I put in some makeup and put my regular clothes in my backpack and I walk outside and see people staring at me.

I walk to my locker and open it and somebody slams it in front of me "Hey Bae"Somebody says as I turn I see the leader Cameron Dallas.

I roll my eyes and walk away but my hair gets pulled "Oh Allison thinks she can run"Matt says and pulls me to the floor.

"Why you being a attention slut"Jack J says as he hands Jack G a soda,No.Jack G opens the soda and pours it on my moms dress.

"Bitch"Taylor says as the boys start kicking and punching me and people are laughing at me. "HEY STOP THAT"somebody says.

We all turn and I see a girl with dark brown hair and dark brown eyes who kinda looks tomboyish but a little girly, she runs over to me and helps me up "Thanks,Im Allison Cooper and you are?"I ask "Leslie Espinoza"She says.

"Okay whatever,we now have another scrawny girl to bully"Nash say and Carter punches her. (Sorry Leslie.)

"LESLIE!!"I yell and kneel down to her "are you okay"I ask "y-yeah I'm fine"She says,the bell finally rings and Everyone leaves but me and Leslie.

I change back into my regular clothes and I bring Leslie to the nurse. "So Leslie are you new here?"I ask "yeah I'm new here"She says as we walk out of the nurses office.

"What class do you have first?"I ask "History"She Says "that's good yet bad"I say "why?"She ask "I'm in history too but also Jack G and Cameron are in that class"I Say "oh"she says as we walk into class.

We walk in to see Jack G and Cameron looking at us "Don't worry,sit in the back they won't notice"I say as we sit in the back behind Cameron and Jack G.

"Okay class so we are going to be doing a project on Egypt and you guys get to choose your partners"Mrs.Jones says.

"Let's be partners"Leslie says and I nod and of course everyone else wanted to be my partner because I always got A+ but I told them I had a partner.

Time Skip to Lunch

Me and Leslie are sitting together "so how long has Magcon bullied you?"She ask "since middle school" I say "wow"She says "yeah I know"I say.

Flashback

Me and Jack J and Jack G were best friends.

"Johnson I told you I called being on Gilinsky's back today"I say to Jack J "fine"He says as I get on Jack G's back and we walk to school.

We get to school and Jack G drops me "slut"Jack J says "Bitch"Jack G says as leaves me crying and in pain knowing my best friends left me.

End of Flashback

I look at Leslie who is waving her hands in front of me "sorry"I say "its fine"Leslie says and then the bell rings.

At the end of school

Me and Leslie are walking home, "well this is my house see you tomorrow"She says and walks to her door and waves bye to me.

I get home and climb into my window and sit on my bed and do my homework then I get a text from Leslie.

Leslie:Hey so do u want 2 do the project tomorrow?

Me:Sure g2g baii

Leslie:Baiiii!!!!

Later that night

I get back in my room after my dads beating and I sit on my bed,I stand up and change into white joggers and a white tank top.

I clean off my makeup and pull my hair into a ponytail and I plug my phone in my charger and fall asleep in my bed.

A/N

Hey Everyone!!! So thanks for reading my first chapter of my bullied by Magcon fanfic.

I like to welcome Leslie who is my friends cousin if I'm correct. (Am I correct Leslie??)

If you follow me on Instagram @o2landmagcon_fan you can be in this story so if u want to be in this story PLS follow me on Instagram and look at my recent pic Baiiii stay frantasitc.