Chapter 3:New Friends

Allison's POV

I wake up and go to the bathroom and brush my teeth and comb my hair and i walk over to my closet and change into some clothes.

I wore a I'm Not A Morning Person shirt,blue jeans and black converse.

I grab my phone and backpack and walk out to see Leslie in a pink sweater,blue jeans,white converse.

"Let's get to school"She says as we walk to school,Once we get to school we see a girl with brown hair and brown eyes and I see she is a fan of MAGCON who are these new viners I don't know of.

She was wearing a brown sweater,blue Jeans and black vans. (what she looks like and what she's wearing in beginning.)

"Let's say hi"I say as we walk up to her "Hi I'm Allison and this is Leslie and you are?"I ask "I'm Nurul Atiqah"She says "nice name"I say "thanks"she says.

"Are you new here?"Leslie ask and she nods "I feel sorry for her"Somebody says and we turn and see taylor,Nurul is drooling over Taylor, ew.

"Hi Taylor"I say rolling my eyes "so who's the new girl?"Taylor ask "I'm-"I cut Nurul off "Why do you care?"I ask "she's hot"Taylor says.

"But she's hanging with you sooo"He says and slaps Nurul "oh my god are you okay"I say to Nurul "I-I'm okay"she says as Leslie and I help her up.

"Hey are you okay?"Somebody ask and it's fricken Brent Rivera "Y-your Brent Rivera"I say "yes that is me and you three are?"He asked.

"Oh I'm Allison and these are my friends Leslie and Nurul"I say "nice to meet you three these are my friends Crawford and Chris"Brent says "hi"we say and I smile.

Brent then whispers something into Chris's ear, "Brent thinks your cute"Chris says pointing to me "CHRIS!!"Brent yells and I blush a little,I mean yeah I think he's cute too but I do have a crush on Matt too.

Later that day

I am at home watching Vine,which Brent told me he does and I watch his vines and I keep cracking up.

I grab the note that was on my locker this morning and I read it.

Dear Allison,

I am so sorry of what I have done,I bully you and I'm really sorry,To show I am so sorry meet me tomorrow in the back of school and you'll see why I'm sorry and be alone.

From,Mystery

Dory it's short I had no ideas after I added my internet bestie (plays Nurul) hope u liked doe.