Chapter 2: Make over

2 weeks later

Allison's POV

Me and Leslie have been bullied so much since she came.Me and Leslie are in my room.

We had just finished a day at school and we have gotten bruises everywhere, "This is killing me"I say "What's killing you?"Leslie ask "this,this whole bullying thing"I say "well what do you want to do about it?"Leslie asked.

"I don't know but let's me see"I say as I get on my computer and look up Zoella for fashion ideas.

"Hair"I say "what"she says "Dye our hair,change our lives,move away,become a whole new person"I say "you mean change everything about us"She says "yes let's go"I say as I grab my $5,000 and phone and purse and we walk to the mall.

We walk into the salon first "Hi"I say to the lady behind the desk "Hello girls how may I help you?"She asked "we would like a full on makeover"Leslie says.

"Okay follow me"she says and leads us to the back and helped us with everything.

My hair was now different it was a brown ombré color and Leslie's hair is a blondish ombré color.

We give the money to her and walk to different stores like Hollister,Forever 21,Hot Topic,Aerpostael (don't know how to spell it) and more.

We decided to get a house with Leslie and it has 4 rooms,3 bathrooms,kitchen/living room,extra living room and a pool. (It's the O2l house.)

The next day

I wake up and go to the bathroom and change and brush my teeth and all that.

I wore a white tank top,black cardigan,grey shorts and black converse.

I walk downstairs to see Leslie in her outfit which was a black tank top and blue jean shorts.

Later that night (cause I'm lazy af)

I am laying in bed and it's 12:00,today was awesome,️MAGCON practically drooled over us,School was good yet we still got bullied.

I later in bed and fell asleep.