𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐎𝐀𝐊 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏

𝙽𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

" Wake up Jo! We finna be late to school!," Siarah yells, while jumping on her younger brother's bed. It's her first day as a senior in high school and she ain't finna be late because of her dumb brother.

"Ugh.. ok, ok! I'm up damn..." Jonathan said, cussing to himself. He rubs his eyes, while looking at his bed clock.

"Oh sh..." It was currently 8:15. School starts at 8:30. Jo rushes out of his bed to his bathroom.

"Damn, I really need to start do skin care," He sighs as he looks at his bumpy face. He does his business and rushes to his closet.

"You're lucky to have a kind sister to get an outfit together for you. We got 8 more minutes. HURRY UP!" Siarah yells.

Jo checks out his outfit. His new graphic tee from Pacsun the weekend before was all nice and freshen up. Siarah also picked out these medium-colored jeans, which was his favorite. In addition, his new mocha Air Jordan 1s. Siarah made sure her brother was pulling up to school clean. "My sister kno' how to get an outfit together.." Jonathan told himself. He puts on his clothes, gets his bookbag, and runs out of his bedroom door. When he gets downstairs, he sees Siarah sitting down on the coach, drinking her daily dose of coffee. He also sees that she made breakfast. Poor thing.

"Don't even worry about breakfast. LET'S GO BIG HEAD!" Siarah dashes to the door, Jo trailing behind her. Before Jo can even put on his seatbeat, Sia zooms out of their garage.

"DAMN SIARAH.. SLOW DOWN!" He screams, while hitting her.

"OK! LORD. Child, anyways, let me play some music... OH SH*T THIS IS MY JAMMM! TURN IT UP BOY!" Sia yells.

" B*TCH, YEP, WHOEVER THOUGHT THAT I WOULD REALLY BE HERE?"

" TOO MUCH MONEY ON ME, WHO THOUGHT I WANNA BE THEM?" Jonathan tunes in.

After 5 minutes playing music from artists like Young Nudy, 21 Savage, and Nicki Minaj, they pulled up to school. Siarah lets Jonathan out the car first, while she goes to the student parking lot.

"Wow.. school looks so much different." He said to himself. Their school was all white, in comparison to the previous turquoise and yellow color. It was more modernized, which Jo likes. They have a nice garden in the front of the building and a brand new sign that says "𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐎𝐀𝐊 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇!!" Jonathan sighs to himself. "This finna be a great day... I hope?" He questions himself.

"BOO!" someone yells.

"AHH!" Jo screams.

"HAHAHA. You sound like a pussy boy. It's just me!" Crazy Head said, wiping her eyes.

"Man, you a bitch. Let's go inside before we late." Jo said, glaring her. 

Walking through high school hallways are always so awkward. Some people be staring like something's wrong with you. Or you see couples all hugged up or choking each other with their tongues. Then, you got the "friend groups." They got the stoners, emos, the popular people, the nerds.. Anything you name, they got em.

"HEY BESTIEEE! AHH I MISSED YOU!" Siarah yells. She runs up and hugs this girl with long, brown hair with two blonde strands. This is Amethyst aka Ms. Gem. She's a nice little friend to help pimp down Sairah's craziness. She's a great student and a book worm.

"How have you been girll?" Sairah asked, with an attitude.

"Girl, it's the same ole. Working on stuff my annoying parents give me." Gem said, rolling her eyes.

"Oh! Hey Jo! I haven't seen you in a while! How have you been?" Gem asked, smiling.

"I've been good. Just my aggy sister here is the problem." Jo said, laughing.

"OH SHUT UPPP. Ugh, you're so damn frustrating sometimes." Sia said, punching Jo in the stomach.

Jonathan runs off while holding his stomach. "Oh, I need my schedule." He pulls up PowerSchool to see his first class is Chemistry.

"Man. Why is the hardest class my first period?" He sighed. He continued to walk down the hallway to find 132, the room number. Jo walks in to see his class full.

"Oh damn it..." Jo says a little too loud. Brown eyes look at him; some with disgust and some with confusion.

"First day back and I'm already messing up.." After looking around the class, he walks his fat behind self to a seat all the way in the back of class.

"Hey guys! Welcome back to Oak High! Some of y'all are new; some not! It's ok! We're here to learn and get to know each other. Therefore, I want y'all to turn around to the person behind you to greet and meet them! Have fun!" Ms. Williams, the chemistry teacher, says.

Jo wasn't paying attention. He was too busy listening to his music. All of sudden, he feels someone tap his shoulder. He pulls his airpods out of his ears and looks up. He is met with this boy. He's lightskin, have curly hair, and a nice jaw. Jonathan was just staring at him.

"Um hello? You ok?" the unknown boy says.

Jo snaps out of it. "Yes, I am. You can continue.." he drags out.

"Well ok. Hey. I'm Amil Gardener. I'm 16 years old and I like to play basketball."

"That's nice. Hi. I'm Jonathan Price. I'm 15 years old and I like to run track."

" That's really nice.. Blah blah blah." Jo zoned out again. He was so admired by this boy's beauty. He looked like an angel..

"He fine..." he thinks to himself.

—————

ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ: ʜᴇʏ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ! ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ? ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ɪᴍᴘʀᴏᴠᴇ ᴏɴ! ᴛʏꜱᴍ! :)

2021. meheartzu