His End - Prologue

Chapter 2 - His End 

It's been 6 months since Kei and I graduated from Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing School. We are both living in a place recommended by Horikita Manabu, who is probably the only person I can fully trust other than Kei.

The time we spent here was rather peaceful, in fact too peaceful. I was always on guard around that suspicious "x" but he never made any moves. The regulars from the Pallet Cafe we frequently visited always acted weird however after some time has passed I concluded that they are simply stupid and aren't actually a hidden threat to me and Kei.

My relationship with Kei may look like it hasn't developed much (we haven't gone further than kissing and hugging) but I know that's not the case. I, Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, always felt that I should act in my best interest. As long as I win at the end, nothing else matters.

However, things have changed. Kei entered my life, she was there for me throughout our three years in high school. We have been through fun and hard times together. I started developing feelings I never knew about. Love and Care.

I love Kei, I also care about her. Her existence is equally important to mine. I'd do anything to protect her. Or so I thought....

The truth was different. During these 6 months, I fell for the girl named Karuizawa Kei to a point of no return. I didn't think it was possible for a human to consider someone else to be more important than themselves. If it was for Kei, I'd gladly sacrifice everything, even myself.

Instead of doubting the insanity of those feelings, I embraced them and I found joy and warmth in them. Her smile was all I can think of, her happiness mattered above anything else. I was becoming a different person. I didn't think that was a bad thing at first, Until....

To be continued in Part 1