Part 17

—One Month Later—

The girls and I are getting ready in Piper's room after our sleepover last night. I brush on some eyeshadow before helping Emily curl her hair. "Did you see Lev's post last night?" Piper asks excitedly. "Well, duh!" I say. "You showed us the second he posted it, remember?" Claire asks. We all laugh, and hear a knock at the door. "Coming!" Piper yells, running downstairs. I follow her, even though I'm just in a grey sports bra and dark blue jeans, unlike Piper, who's wearing a t-shirt and shorts.

 She opens the door. "Ayden? What are you doing here?" She asks. "I needed to talk to Aria." He lies. Piper goes back upstairs. "What?" I ask. "Today. We're doing you know what." He says, in case anyone's listening. "Right. Give me ten minutes to finish getting ready, ok?" I ask. Ayden nods, and I run upstairs again. I brush and curl my hair. "What's going on with Ayden?" Abby asks. "Nothing." I say. "That's a total lie!" Piper says. "You guys are obsessed!" I say. Everyone laughs. "No, seriously! Oh, and we can't do the challenge today, Piper. Sorry." I say. "Why not?" Claire asks. "No reason." I say, grabbing a hoodie and my blue converse. I slip on the shoes, and grab my mini backpack. 

I throw in my phone, wallet, filming camera, and water bottle. "Where are you two going?" Symonne asks. "Nowhere. Except Starbucks." I say. "Finally an answer. Who's driving?" Jenna asks. "Ayden. He can drive during daytime. Until two more months, then he has a full license." I say. "Well, he upgraded to Level 55 of boyfriend material." Emily says. I laugh, checking the time. "I gotta go." I say, and run downstairs. 

Ayden gets up as I put on my jacket. "Ready to go?" He asks. I nod, and we walk outside. He opens the door for me, and I get in his truck. He starts driving to Starbucks. We go through the drive thru. "Welcome to Starbucks. How can I help you?" The lady asks. "Could I have a white chocolate mocha Frappuccino, and-" he looks at me. "A caramel Frappuccino, please." I say. "Okay. Is that all?" She asks. "Yes." Ayden says. "Ok, your total is $11.39." She says. "Ok." Ayden says. "Pay at the window." She instructs, and Ayden moves forward. He pays, and we get our drinks. 

He drives to our recording studio while I sip my Frappuccino. I post a picture of my Frappe to convince the girls further that we're getting Starbucks. After that, I start my camera. "Hey, guys, so today, we are going to record some songs for our cover album, called Getting Started, and we have three days of recording, right?" I ask Ayden. He nods. "Yeah. It's a really long album, which is why we're doing it over three days." He explains. "It's going to be all duets." I say. "So this is basically BTS of making our album." Ayden says. "We'll film more once we're at the studio." I say, and turn off the camera. 

"So, um," Ayden starts as he's driving. "Yeah?" I ask, turning to him. "Well, uh, will you be my girlfriend?" He asks. I nod. "Yes." I say. He takes my hand, and we sit in comfortable silence except for the radio. When we arrive, my agent is out front, as well as Ayden's. We get out of the car, and greet our agents before going inside.

—Emily—

As Ayden and Aria leave, I turn to the girls. "That was lowkey sus." I say. Abby tosses Jenna her keys. We grab Sawyer, and climb into Jenna's car. We stay a few cars behind Ayden, tailing them. They go to the Starbucks drive thru. Jenna gets us all drinks, too, before we follow them again. 

They park in a recording studio's parking lot. We park across the street and watch their car. They get out, holding their drinks, and hug the two people out front of Blue West Recording Studios. They all go in, and we get out of Jenna's car, sneaking in behind them. They walk to the back, and greet another person. Piper takes a picture of them all. Ayden and Aria walk into a sound booth, and set down their drinks. "Alright. Day one of recording sessions for Ayden Mekus and Aria Parks's Cover Album: Getting Started. We're starting with Rewrite the Stars." One of the people says.

 The girls and I look at each other, shocked. "Why didn't they tell us they were recording an album?" I mouth. They shrug. A track starts as Ayden and Aria put on recording headphones. 

A/N: sorry i haven't posted in forever i was on spring break doing absolutely nothing with my life, dumbing myself and losing brain cells so i fail the last quarter of school... but here's the next chapter! I love u all!!! 🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋