Part 25

"Oh. It's just the guys. Whatever." I say, and the girls and I toss our baseball bats in the closet before heading back to the kitchen. I call Ayden. "What?" He answers. "The guys are here. We're trying to watch meaningful TikToks and eat snacks here." I say. "Ok. Send them up." He says. "Ayden says go up." I say to the guys. "Alright, they're up." I tell Ayden. "Great. Thanks." He says. "Bye." I hang up. 

"Ok, Legally Blonde is ready to play." I say. We grab some food and head to my theatre. We sit down in the best seats; the exact middle, and I get our snacks from my little snack area in the corner with a popcorn machine, and an Icee machine because we wanted it.

—One month later, one week before Christmas—

I wake up, and get ready. I go downstairs where I find the squad so we can film a video for my channel today. I talk to the girls for a few minutes, and as they leave to the backyard, I write a post on my Instagram. While I'm writing, I hear a guitar. The tune clicks in my head after just a few notes. 

It's my favourite song, The Perfect Gift, by Joshua Bassett.(a/n: literally, amazing voice, amazing music, but I'm feeling it for Olivia. Comment what u think about it.) I turn to the music, and it's Ayden, holding a guitar.

 He sits on the couch as he plays and sings. "You're the perfect gift." He says. I smile. "I love you." He says. "Oh." I say. "You don't have to say it back. I just wanted you to know." He says. I smile, and he kisses my forehead. "Let's go film your video." He says, and takes off his guitar. 

We walk outside, holding hands. Paige raises her eyebrows, and I walk over to the girls. "Well?" They ask quietly, glancing at Ayden. "Um." I say. They gasp. "Tell us!" Piper screams. The guys glance over. "Shut up!" I hiss. 

The Editor comes outside from where he was editing a challenge we filmed for Piper's channel. "Let's film!" He says. I sit on the couch, and the Editor starts filming me. "Hey, everyone! It's Aria, and today we're doing a couples challenge." I say. We film my video before heading to Starbucks. The girls and I have a sleepover at Emily's that night.