Chapter 2- Step 1 'I think I like him'

Picture of Scarlet above^

"Dear Heart,
So there's this guy that you want me to like but I don't want to,
So can you please stop beating so fast when he comes by."
-
-
-
CRYSTAL.

It was like any other day, school dragged on and lessons seemed to go for 2 hours instead of a little under an hour. But it was lunch time that was different, you see my friends and I all sit on the front oval as one biggish group normally in a circle, talking and laughing over stupid things. The thing was today was different because today, Lily was in a music lesson the whole of lunch and Elise and Poppi were sick. It was just me and Scarlet, sitting in the shade of the trees on the front oval, talking about normal girl stuff, cute boys, subjects and talking about our crushes.

"Hey you still like Noah?" Scarlet asks taking the last bite of her sandwich.

"No, I think I like this guy in my Tech class. He's really sweet and talks to me because I've got all the bitchy girls in my class, like Bethany, Eleanor and that group. His name's Gabe" I say looking at my salad, moving the lettuce around.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA," Scarlet cracks up laughing, almost rolling on the ground. Her suddenly laughing startles me.

"What's so funny?" I ask really confused at the moment.

"His name is Gabe?" she asks still smiling hugely.

"Yeah...." I answer.

"Oh.." She calms down, obvisly his name made her laugh. You see all the guys in our year have 'normal' names.

"Look that's him, he's the one with black hair, glass and is really talk" I say pointing to the other side of the oval, there he was running and jumping on his friends, just like all the guys do. "He's jumping on that guys back,' I say and Scarlet finally spots him.

"He looks like a nerd." Scarlet states.

"Yeah, he's really smart, He's in my science class as well." I say.

"He is kind of cute," Scarlet says.

"Hey backoff he's my crush," I say laughing along with her when she started laughing.

-

-

School went on sort of slowly after lunch and the good thing was that I had tech after lunch which meant that I could talk to him, after every tech lesson I felt like I knew him a little more everytime. About a couple of weeks later I found him on Facebook, and you know with facebook how there's a messagers part and an app that goes with it, well I started talking to him on that which was around end of October, beginning of November. I liked talking to him but he didn't reply for hours... HOURS! I would look at my phone and iPad every two mintues, there was a moment when he didn't reply for months. That was when I sort of lost hope but after awhile he started talking to me again and I realised how much I do like him.

-

-

-

You see he was the type of guy who was shy but when he's with his friends you can tell he was comfortable becuase he would be laughing and joking around with them. He's not the type of guy that sits in the front of the class and answers all the questions, or the guy that sits on his own playing on his iPad or his computer. He's the type of guy that still knows the answers but doesn't answers straight away, he's sweet and has a great smile, wow I sound like a love sick girlfriend. He is like the youngest of six siblings, and one of them is married, he loves karate and did state once.

He has short black hair which is sometimes spiked up or is sometimes left normal which means it comes down onto his forhead, he somethings wears a beanie to school when its cold. He has green eyes that almost has a bit of brown in them, his eyes are framed by black 'nerd' glass as you would know them from tumblr or insta or facebook, there big glass that have a thick rim around them. He has the 'cool nerd' look about him, he wears jumpers and black/dark jeans with vans and a beanie with his glass and normal has some of his hair coming out of his beanie when it's cold. He wears a tight white or light grey t-shirt and dark jeans with vans and his glass with his hair spiked up.

Me? I'm just a normal girl, I know a lot of people but mainly in music, I don't like to get involed with all the girl drama and I know who a great friend would be and who a crappy friend would be, I'm picky about who I open up to, about my crushes, likes and fears and troubles. I'm pretty boring to look at and when you get to know me, I have plain brown hair and brown eyes, an okay body there's nothing special about me. My friends all think I'm pretty and interesting but I'm not. I've had terrible experences with crushs and well the one boyfriend I've had, we used to be friends but once he asked me out and I broke up with him becuase I felt like we were drifting apart and once I broke up with him things got akward and we don't talk anymore, I try I really do but he seems to hate me, I hated not being able to talk to him, he was a great friend and I lost him all because I was stupid enough to think he would agree with me, we were just friends that said 'I luv ya' or 'love you' stuff like that but we never really meant it. My crushes didn't end well too, they would never know but after awhile I would just stop liking them and noticed they were d-heads.

I don't wear anything special, normally I wear jeans and a loose jumper or loose top with vans or boots when it's cold and shorts and a tank top or t-shirt with sandles or flip flops when it's hotter and here it gets very hot.

I don't see what anyone would see in me, or what anyone does see in me, I'm not skinny or special or have any talents.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Hey guys,

second chapter hope you like it.

picture of Crystal's friend Scarlet above^

Vote

Comment

love,

Chlo xx