birds go bonk

"So... they can't see glass...?" Ranboo asked one more time, holding his laugh, Wilbur nodded. "Exactly..." The phantom showed a pack of glass he had in his inventory, Tubbo grinned. "Are you guys thinking of what I'm thinking?" 

"I- I think I am...?" The enderman tilted his head, the two boys sighed.

"Let's prank these chickens." Tubbo said with a evil smile.

---

"C'mon guys, it will be fun!" Wilbur was dragging Philza and Tommy to his house. "You two, me, Tubbo and Ranboo, having some snacks, telling jokes, sleeping together..." Phil smiled. "There will be woman, Wil?" Tommy asked, walking faster then them into the house.

"Tommy you are a child."

"I'm nOT A CHI-" He started screaming but Philza covered his mouth. "Jesus, mate, my ears!"

Once the two were inside the house Wilbur called Tubbo and Ranboo in a private chat. "Ok, you two stay here, I have to do something real quick-"

"What?" Phil asked confused. "Yeah, what?" Tommy joined him.

"Stay heree!" Without explaining he left, the trio grabbed some glass buiding a maze around the house, the older man found it suspicious and opened the door. "What- What are you  three doing?"

"Hello Phil!" Ranboo waved smiling. 

"We are doing... why don't you and Tommy come closer?" Tubbo asked with a big smile.

"...Oke." Philza called the youngest, and when the two started walking they collided with something invisible. "Ouch?!" He touched his forehead confused, Tommy tried taking a step again, hitting his head in the glass. "Wha- What the fuck? Tubbo?"

The two "birds" looked at his friends dying of laughter. "They really can't see it!" Tubbo was on the floor, holding his stomach. "Oh god this is so funny-" Wilbur was almost crying.

"Is this- Is this glass??" Tommy half-closed his eyes, touching the "invisible" wall in front of them. "You little shits!" Phil laughed, trying to find a way out, hitting his face again. "This is a nightmare."

"This is the best day of my life-" Ranboo was fanning his own face, trying not to cry and get burned.

"Let us out!" Tommy kicked the glass, laughing in a high-pitched tone. Philza tried flying out but they had builded a roof. "Thats it, we are stuck."

"Take a picture!" Tubbo said to Wilbur, that holded his phone taking as mane pictures as he could, also making a short video. "Look at these two!"

"We are stuck in a solid air prison!" Phil yelled, laughing too. "Ok, ok boys, I'm really tired, let us out your pricks!"

"Poor old man, here, here." Wilbur broke the glass and they left, Tommy chasing him with a sword but he became invisible to escape the pissed child. 

"I hate you guys." Tommy crossed his arms, trying to make a serious face, Tubbo hugged him. "Don't lie Tommy."

"Tubbster, you are so clingy-"

"I'm never trusting this damn phantom again, a man can't have some rest?" Philza sat down in the grass, Ranboo joining him. "We are sorry, Philza Minecraft."

"I am not sorry, this was amazing." Wilbur appeared again, smiling to Phil.

"I will commit war crimes."

---

just a idea that popped in my head lmao

and yeah i know, the cover is a piece of art