Chapter 21

Published Sunday April 18th, 2021
Word Count: 1445

"Eren, what the fuck happened?!" Farlan said desperately, deeply, like he was fighting to get the words out. "I-I had a...dream, why?!" Farlan laughed, an ironic laugh that seemed more to himself than Eren. "Hahaha...A dream...Eren, for fuck's sake, next time you have a wet dream, don't go spreading your legs and moaning, leaking your love-scent everywhere!" Farlan fell over backward, off of Eren and back onto the floor. He looked extremely tired all of a sudden, huffing like he'd just run a marathon. Did I really do that? "I...I'm so sorry, I..." Eren looked at Levi, and Levi looked up. His face was flushed and his eyes were dark, cloudy, filled with the same lust he saw in the eyes of the Levi in his dream. Then Eren remembered that it was Levi in his dream, naked, with his hard cock inside Eren, thrusting into him over and over until he came. Eren could still feel the phantom pleasure he experienced while in his dream, and when he saw Levi it all came rushing back.

"I...I'm so sorry..." Eren dove into the bathroom, locked the door, and crouched down against the wall, covering his face with his hands. They saw me having a wet dream and getting horny from it!! Ugh, they saw me moaning! And...wait, they were injured! Eren uncovered his hands. It was embarrassing, yes, but they need medical attention. That's more important than my pride. Eren decided to push his feelings aside and, splashing water in his face to cool himself off from all the...emotions he'd felt in the last minute. He then grabbed a hand towel that was next to the sink and walked back out the bathroom. "Alright, I had my little moment, now let me see your injuries." he said, hiding the embarrassment he felt when having to face them again. his face flushed again when he looked at Levi, his strong arms, his good physique, his easily visible abs, and just below his abs...STOP IT, SELF!!! "It's...ok Eren," Levi said, "we don't need that...we haven't...fully calmed down yet." Eren flushed even darker red. "Oh...sorry about that though...I dunno what happened, I just...had the dream for no reason...anyway, I'm going to get another cloth so you can clean up yourselves. You guys need to tend to those injuries no matter what happened."

Eren walked back to the bathroom and grabbed another rag. He rewet them both, tossing one to Farlan and one to Levi. "Alright, now while you're cleaning up, tell me why the fuck you two are bleeding in the first place? What happened?" Eren sat down on the bed, and crossed both his arms and his legs. Farlan huffed, sitting on the floor wiping the blood off his forehead, and said, "Well, after you went to sleep, you started breathing really heavy for no reason-" "I'm sorry, you know this how?" Levi asked. "Hey, I'm an alpha, I have sharp senses, even when I'm sleeping...surprised you can't say the same Levi." Farlan said, smirking toward Levi. "Tch," Levi turned his head away, clearly upset, "I was blackout tired, you dolt." "Anyway," Eren cut in, "What happened after?" Farlan smirked again toward Levi, and then faced Eren again, explaining, "well you were shifting around, then you started mumbling weirdly. Sometimes we'd be able to hear whole phrases from the bed, things like, "Please keep going" and "I beg you". By then, we'd woken up, and at first we thought it was kinda cute cuz we thought you just talked in your sleep, but then you moaned out loud. And it wasn't a quiet whispy moan that we might question whether or not it was a moan, this was a loud fucking moan that...well, it did things...gave us...ideas." The room got quiet.

Eren wanted to break the silence. "I-" he started, but then Levi continued the story. "After you moaned for the first time tonight, you started secreting, and the scent of you being so ready and willing, so...turned on, it...we lost control. I...I'm sorry Eren. I...I tried to..." Levi's head ducked down further, ashamed. Oh...Eren was shocked, but also, there was a deep feeling he couldn't quite describe yet. A sort of...disappointed feeling, but of course, that couldn't be right. "I...I tried to take advantage of you," Levi owned up, "I lept off the bed in a sort of frenzy, like a shark in bloody water. The smell filled the room, and I couldn't think anymore. Anyway, Farlan beat me off, but then I tossed him off the bed and he seemed to get too close to you. He caught scent of you and....well, it was stronger the closer we got to you. We basically fought for...territory while in that state. I'm so sorry we even thought about...I'm so sorry Eren." Levi said, his face not lifting even once to look at Eren anymore. Eren felt a cold shiver running down his spine. They almost raped me completely. Farlan looked so ashamed of himself that he had tears in his eyes. At least it wasn't them though...They truly feel bad about it... Eren still felt shocked and a bit nervous around them, but he also felt extreme fondness for the two for being so loyal. Any other people would've done away with their friendship and raped him, would've stayed in the trance, but they didn't. Wait, how did they get their senses? "Well, how did you end up shaking me awake then? Seems like you guys snapped out of it though." Eren said, filling his voice with a light sense of encouragement, almost motherly.

Farlan wiped the tear that threatened to fall, smiling and saying, "Well, Levi and I ended up smacking the sense back into each other just in time...Although it wasn't easy being so close to you, trying to shake you awake, but I injured Levi's arms so...seems cruel to ask him to chase you awake with a bad arm no?" Farlan tried to clear the room by making that joke. It warmed Eren's heart just a bit. "Doesn't change what we did. I'm sorry Eren, we'll get a better grip on ourselves, get used to sleeping in the same room as you..." Levi said, his voice strained, but not by lust this time: it was by sadness, regret. Eren sighed. "It's ok guys, I understand. Any other person, and I would've cut off their dicks already, but you guys genuinely snapped out of it and woke me up. That senseless self that you described? It wasn't you, it was your inner alphas taking over for a second. Just...get ahold of yourselves without getting injured next time, ok?" Farlan smiled wryly at Eren. "Oh, so you think there'll be a next time, eh? How often do you get sex dreams Eren?" Eren chuckled a bit, saying, "Oh shut it Sandy, you both still have boners from my supposed moaning. What, did you see me strip too?" Eren smirked back, but both Levi and Farlan tensed immediately, snapping their heads to lustily stare at Eren's body. "Kidding, god!! Only kidding." Farlan shook his head to snap out of it, and Levi slammed the back of his head against the wall. They both let out a breath Eren wasn't even aware they were holding in. Eren walked over to Levi, who hadn't even started cleaning off the scratch marks and bruises all over his arms and face. Eren was sure there would be more that he couldn't see. "Clean up Levi, or I'm going to do it for you, and we both know I shouldn't get near you." Levi laughed dryly. "Eren, you're threatening me with your own well-being." "Exactly, future guilt. You wouldn't want that. Now clean up." Eren retorted. Again, Levi laughed dryly, but this time, he picked up the wet rag off the floor and started cleaning his wounds.

Eren got off the bed and walked over to the bathroom again, to his backpack, and got out the meds and bandages he had in there. He tossed one roll over to Farlan and the other to Levi, making sure to keep his distance. Eren knew he could take these guys, at the very least if they were logically in control, but he still worried about the self-hatred that might be caused after another attack, whether he fought them off or not.

The situation we put ourselves in...Fuck.