👫Undercover Lovebirds-2🧑‍💼👰

EVENING AT YOUR PLACE🏡

You started to get ready as Lucifer was coming to pick you up within half-an-hour. You washed your face and wiped it clean with a face towel. You put on some moisturizer on your face, hands and legs. Using a makeup brush, you applied a light amount of compact powder on your face. You replenished your dry lips by applying some lip balm.
You removed your home attire and put on a lovely blue dress with floral designs.

Your hands struggled to close the zipper behind the dress, but you spectacularly failed

Your hands struggled to close the zipper behind the dress, but you spectacularly failed. You were running out of time and you decided to wear another dress instead of struggling with the present one.

Suddenly, your door bell rang.

"Oh shit, it must be Lucifer." You panicked.

The door bell rang several times and finally you decided to open.

It was Lucifer. He was wearing a lovely navy blue three-piece suit with a red-pocket square.

"Good evening Detective, are you alright?.. I got worried as you didn't respond when I rung the door bell." Lucifer said.

"Lucifer, I am really very sorry for being late."

"Detective please take an umbrella,there might be heavy rains today as Y/N L/N is never late to any occasion." Lucifer joked.

"I was..um..struggling..with the..zipper of..this..dress" You said hesitantly.

"Is that all? May I help you with it."Lucifer asked politely.

"Sure Lucifer, thank you." You blushed.

You turned your back facing him. He gently pulled the zipper upwards and closed it.

"There, there, you look elegant, Detective.You have got a great taste in fashion. The color code of our attire also matches, what a coincidence!" Lucifer said, admiring your dress.

You smiled at Lucifer's comment.

"Now that all our problems are solved..shall we proceed to my car?" Lucifer asked.

"Sure Lucifer."

You both got inside his Corvette and headed towards Lily's house.

LILY HOLDEN 'S HOUSE

You rung Lily's door bell and the young lady opened the door.

"Ah..Mr&Mrs.Morningstar, good evening. Please come in." Lily welcomed you.

"Please, have a seat."Lily said, directing her hand towards an antique German couch with elegant golden designs on it.

Lily sat on a seat facing you.

"Beautiful house you have got, Lily" Lucifer smiled.

"Thank you, Mr.Morningstar." Lily said.

"So, when did you two get married?"Lily asked.