Who Cares

Raphs POV

When I woke up...no that doesn't sound right...when WE woke up we where both calm and happy then we realized the family was home...shit!

I looked at the clock '2:00pm' shit! I sat up fast getting dizzy I held my head and then laid back down "I don't care..." I mumbled

"What?" Leo asked "who the fuck cares if they see us or not...I bet they already came to see where we were and just let us be or something...hopefully..." I replied

With a sigh leo began to cuddle up to me making me smile, god I love him..

My life would never be the same without him I love him...I love him to death, I would never ever leave his side, not in a million years...

I kissed the top of his head "We should do this more often.." leo said with a slight blush.

"Ya we should" I replied with a smirk leo smiled and fell asleep again.

I must have really tired him out but I'm tired to so that makes two of us...i drifted of to sleep.

Aprils POV.

Donnie was blushing so hard when I told him that he looked cute in his safety goggles...he did tho! I was thinking out loud he just stuttered a thank you.

I think he's cute when he stutters..ugh what am I saying he's adorable!! I've had a crush on him for several weeks now and I know he likes me to..but I want him to ask me!

Maybe if I talk to Mikey? Maybe he will try talking Donnie into something? ugh i don't know!

Should I ask? no that's stupid! the man should always ask! I'll try talking to mike..

Splinters POV

Leonardo and Raphael have been very close lately...They where close once when they were very young then things changed after Leonardo started to be more...demanding

The calm Sea Leonardo is and the burning flame that Raphael is just made them drift apart but..now they aren't fight much anymore.

I remember once Raphael came into my room asking a unexpected question when he was 13....

Flashback----.

"Splinter?" A voice called to him, "yes Raphael?" replied the rat "Can I come in?" He asked "Yes you may..." He replied.

It was very odd for one of the boys to come in the middle of the night unless it was Mikey. Never Raphael...

Raph sat in front of splinter after a few minutes he asked "Is it wrong to like....guys?"

Splinter was surprised at first "Well no my son it is not wrong just different...and some times uncommon.."

Raph slowly nodded "what about-" he cut himself off "never mind...thank you sensei...goodnight" with that Raphael left the room fast

End of flashback----.

What was Raphael's next question..? I wondered to myself..i sighed and continued meditating...

--wanted some Donnie&April in this so here ya go!--