Chapter 1- New Dormmate.

Chrom's POV

A sigh escaped Chrom's lips as he flopped onto the queen sized bed placed in the middle of his large dorm room. Well his dorm wouldn't be his for long, actually he'd be sharing it any minute now. A new student would be enrolling at Ylisse University today, a transfer student from Plegia Tech, the school's rival. It was odd for a college student to transfer to another school, especially during the middle of classes, but the headmaster didn't seem to mind, not one bit. 

'This kid must really be something special, huh?' Chrom complained mentally. Although Chrom didn't really have a reason to complain about getting a new roommate, he was starting to feel lonely by himself, after all; and yet he was. Maybe it was the fact that he's be bunking with a kid from his school's rival, but who knows? One thing was for certain; Chrom was not happy, not one bit. It wasn't helping that the sky had been completely blanketed in thick, gray clouds, and that it had even raining nonstop for over three hours now, canceling football practice for all students. Football practice would've helped Chrom get his mind off things, and a talk with his ex boyfriend, Frederick, definitely would have calmed his nerves. 

The dorm's door suddenly creaked open, sending a jolt of shock up Chrom's spine. He hopped off the bed and posed in some sorta stupid fighting position that made him look like a wannabe ninja. "Ahh.... H-Hello...." Said an unknown voice. His body relaxed a bit, the kid's voice was soft, definitely not something that would belong to a criminal. A fluff of white hair peaked through the cracked door, and slowly two hazel eyes appeared. A whole body was soon to follow. "You must be Chrom..." The boy whispered, smiling weakly as he did so. Chrom stared at the boy, gods he has a nice figure. "Huh? Oh, yeah! I'm Chrom, and you are?" 

Chrom was eccentric now, he was sharing a room with a grade A hottie! But he wouldn't really be able to sleep with him, well unless he wanted everybody knowing about his sexuality, ruining his college life. Worry creeped into his gut, what if he wasn't able to control himself? What if he slipped up and had sex with him!? 'Calm down, Chrom. You don't even know if he's into men, nor do you need to know.'  

"Oh.... I'm Robin... Hey, I'm really sorry to be intruding into your dorm like this.... I know it's not enjoyable having a kid from the most hated college on this campus living in your dorm..." Robin, with his perfectly shaped face, looked down at the ground, sympathy pooling in his hazel eyes. 'S-Shit! It looks like he's gonna cry!' Chrom had no idea why the idea of his new dormmate crying was so upsetting to him. Chrom did care about people, no matter his relation with them, but not as much as this. 'Pity? Yeah, I just pity the poor guy.' "Hey, hey! It's totally fine! I was getting lonely, to be honest! I just hope you'll be able to put up with me... From what I've been told I'm completely impossible to live with." Robin's head darted up, along with a completely new expression. "Really? Hehe, you don't seem hard to live with at all! Actually, you seem like a great guy!" He giggled. 

Adorable.

'FUCK, HE'S CUTE!' Screamed Chrom internally, hot hormones crashing over his body. He gulped, feeling a pulse of sexual frustration creep over him. "Chrom? You alright?" Concern welled in Robin's eyes. "O-Oh! Yeah! Sorry.... I was just thinking about something... Haha!" He laughed his best I-swear-I'm-not-hiding-anything laugh. "Wait, sorry. Your stuff is still outside right? Want me to help?" "That would be great. See, you aren't hard to live with at all." Robin smiled warmly, sending lovely dovey shocks up Chrom's spine. "Alright, let's go." Chrom smiled back, and began helping Robin pick up large boxes and carrying them into his, no, their dorm.

As he lifted and stumbled over large boxes, Chrom mentally made a note about seeing Frederick later; sex might help him get his mind of his new steamy roomate. Even though Frederick and Chrom had broken up, they still had sex from time to time. Friends with benefits, if you will. They were both fine with this arrangement; what could be better than sex with no strings attached! Plus, they knew and trusted each other, meaning they wouldn't have to worry about getting hurt or obtaining some sort of STD. 'Just horny, that's all.' Chrom kept telling himself, his mind still utter chaos over his new roommate. But for once in a teenage boy's life, his desire to have sex wasn't the problem.