Chapter 19: Coming Closer🥰👀💖

Precap:

Sid and Avneet were enjoying, while Jannat and Anushka became friends now.

*****************************************

AUTHOR'S POV

They went to many places and it was evening now. They went to a bar and took some wine and got drunk.

They sat in the cab, it stopped at Avneet's house.

Avneet: Haw we reached home also!

Sid: I also don't want to go sweetheart but this community won't allow us like this here.

Both chuckled.

Avneet: Thank you for everything you did to make me happy Sid.

Sid: The pleasure is all mine.

Avneet got down from the car, and through the window she kissed Sid's cheeks. Sid had a beautiful smile on his face on the whole journey in the car.

The exams dates were here, they were from 16th of February.

Anushka: God exams are here.

Sid: So? Thank god they are not from 14th February.

Anushka: Are you insane? You will get marks then my parents will ask me to get marks like you.

Sid: Habit can't be changed baby.

Anushka: Where were you yesterday?

Sid smiled.

Anushka: Avneet! Seriously? Just because she was vulnerable, you went to support. What about me? The day I've told her that I cheated with her boyfriend, the whole school sees me like a dangerous person.

Sid: Shut up, she really needed me, she was heartbroken.

Anushka: Oh what about me? I don't have a heart? Her boyfriend left me for telling her.

Sid: Oh god!

Anushka: I am also broken and I need my brother with me.

Sid: Okay so today's day for you. You, I and Avneet will go somewhere to chill. What's say?

Anushka: Asshole, me, you and Avneet?

Sid: Bro it will be fun. Kabhi tu uski Saheli, kabhi uski sautan. (Sometimes you can be her boyfriend's co girlfriend or sometimes her friend) What's the problem?

Anushka: The problem is she hates me. I just did with her boyfriend, which she couldn't.

Sid made a grumpy face and gave a "Yuck" look!

Sid: Yuck! Fuck man! Didn't you give me a lot information? I think she's mature enough to understand. She won't have grudges against you.

Avneet comes there.

Sid: Hey!

Avneet looks at Anushka, makes a face full of sarcasm.

Avneet: Hi!

She says to Siddharth and goes away.

Sid: Okay!

Anushka: Kabhi saheli kabhi sautan. (Some time traitor, sometime friend)

Sid: Come let's go and study, exams are coming.

They all were sitting in the class. Avneet bent in front till Sid's back and whispered.

Avneet: What's the plan tonight?

Avneet passes a chit to him.

"Dinner?"

Sid replies back in writing.

"I will be there with some wine :)"

Avneet smiles. Jannat sees both of them, she again feels a bit unsecured.

**************************************

Kabhi Sautan, Kabhi Saheli! Doesn't it match with Anushka and Avneet!?😂🤭

Well I loved this dialogue! (Yes I am being self-obsessed)😁😂

So now Jannat is insecure again, what will happen now?🤔

Kajal💕🥰