Chapter 26: Sid won't stop now😰🤦‍♀️😪

Precap:

Anushka goes to Avneet, to try to explain her.

********************************************

AUTHOR'S POV

Anushka: You know what, you are like Peko.

Avneet: What does that mean?

Anushka: Peko, Sid in his childhood, had a dog. It's name was Peko. You are like Peko.

Avneet: You mean to say I am his pet?

Anushka: No! I mean Sid loved Peko a lot. He used to feed it, used to play with it and take him everywhere. But one day, due to Sid's mistake, Peko died. After that his parents used to get a lot of dogs for him but mysteriously they would run away. He himself set them free. The Einstein thinks that he is a bad omen for you and you have just infatuation because you've broken up now. That's why he tried on Jannat so that you dump him and he sets you free. I beg you Avu, go and tell him how much you love him and make him understand how much he loves you.

Avneet had tears in her eyes.

Anushka: And this is the correct time, I have seen in many films that hero and heroine meet at some airport and bus stop and railway stations or any transport place and they live happily ever after. Go and stop him Avneet.

Avneet chuckled listening to the Bollywood part.

~*Bus Stop *~

Sara: Tiger, hasn't your dad come to drop you?

Varun: Who said his family didn't come. We are his family, me and Shraddha.

Shraddha: Of course.

Varun: We are thinking to adopt him, where can we get a fit son like him!?

All chuckled.

Tiger: I'll miss you Varun.

Varun: Oh please mad, now will you make us cry also?

Tiger: Thanks for everything Shraddha!

Shraddha: My pleasure, I'll miss you come back soon.

They hug each other.

Varun: Hello, I gave you my songs, my clothes, lift till here but not my girl.

All chuckled.

Tiger: I am not even asking you, I will find a better girl, better than Shraddha.

Shraddha glares at him.

Tiger: Okay okay ma'am sorry! You're my best friend.

Shraddha: Okay stop buttering.

Tiger: Sid let's go.

Sid: Yeah!

Anushka: All the best Tiger. Bye Sid!

Sid turned to go when he saw Avneet standing near the bus.

Sid: Tiger, I'll just come in a minute.

He came near Avneet. Anushka smiled.

Now they were behind the bus.

Sid: Avneet!

Avneet: I was right about you. You are an asshole. I was happy hating you, why did you support me so much? Why did you care for me? Now you are leaving everything behind. Why are you ruining everything Siddharth, look around no one's happy that you're leaving. And I know why you behaved like that in the party. You are doing all this because you're scared. But you have no reason to be scared Sid. I love you and it's not the rebound kind of love, it's the real kind of love. And my love will never be your weakness, it'll always be your strength. Please Sid don't go, stay with me, and stay with all of us.

Sid: You remember the first time we kissed, I told you it meant nothing. I lied. That moment meant everything to me Avneet. You meant everything to me. I realized how special you are for me. You know I was so jealous when you were with Riyaz. I wanted to be with you, when you broke up with him. Avu every moment actually every second spent with you was so special. And I think you are the only one who made me believe in this bullshit emotion called love. But commitment is a very big thing. You said that day that you'll support me in my decision, then support me. You are understanding me. I can't be in a relationship Avneet, I am sorry.

Sid cupped Avneet's face while she nodded. Sid leaned to kiss her while she closed her eyes, but he kissed her forehead. They joined their foreheads together. They finally opened their eyes and went near the bus. Sid hugged Anushka.

Sid: Asshole, stop crying.

Anushka: You asshole.

Sid: You!

Anushka: You!

Varun: Assholes.

They again hugged. Sid and Tiger sat in the bus and the bus started.

Itjust went a 100 meters when it stopped.

******************************************

Yes yes yes! Sid loves Avneet already, that too, from the starting!😁😉 Laga na jhatka, laga na?

Well but he's going, bus stopped, will Sid come out?

Let's see,

Kajal💕🥰