↱ 26

"y/n PLS-" shoyo wheezed on the other line

"y/n PLS-" shoyo wheezed on the other line. y/n deadpanned.

"is this fucking funny to you gremlin??"

"YOU SUCKED HIS DICK- AND THEN BEFORE YOU COULD FUCK UR UNCLE WALKS IN- I CANT TODAY IHRPEGHL"

"shoyo."

"im so so sorry--JFIPEU"

"im going to hurt you."

"kinky, but save it for suga."

"bye i hate you."

"blah blah no you dont"

.

"hi y/n-" suga said standing outside her doorway, the blush evident on his face. "im really sorry about the other day i-"

"god no suga it was my fault i didnt think he'd be coming home.."

"we shouldve kept going, just moved to your room." the boy spoke up boldly. 

"oh?"

"i thought it would be fun to watch you hold in your moans so no one hears you," suga leaned over brushing a piece of hair behind your ear. "youd be such a pretty mess for me y/n."

"if you dont stfu."

"flustered are we?"

"good day." y/n took off down the road. suga smirked before running after her. 

.

the pair walked into the gym, y/n imidiatly making eye contact with hinata who burst out laughing. suga looked over at y/n confused before she dragged hinata out the door by his ear. 

"ArG you old hag let gOOOOOOO"

"DID YOU JUST CALL ME AN OLD HAG??"

"maybe i did?"

"shoyo i will fuck you up."

"ew no thank you im a minor."

"mf i-"

"you what?"

"dont sass me asf"

"or what"

"i will beat your ass. dont tell anyone what you know."

"lips are scealed dw dw"

"good."

.

"y/n come here" suga called waving the girl over. 

"huh?" 

"come"

"coming jesus-"

"ayo??" suga said raising an eyebrow.

"leaving." y/n turned before the boy grabbed her waist pulling her into the lockerroom. "why doesnt it smell that shitty in here-"

"no idea honestly." suga spun y/n around smiling down at her. 

"why are we in here again?"

"i wanted to do something"

"do what-" sugas hand grapped around her neck pulling her lips against his. the kiss was long and passinate, the two broke away. "i see, wanna try that again?"

"gladly." the girl wrapped her arms around sugas shoulders pulling him down a bit. the boys tongue swiped across y/ns bottom lip. she opened her mouth letting his tongue intrude. the boy groaned as y/ns hands ran through his hair tugging slightly. 

knock knock

"ffs." suga said breaking the kiss pulling the girl by the waist into him. "yes?"

"practice is starting, thought id warn you." kiyoko said from behind the door. 

"thanks, ill be out in a second"

suga groaned and snuggled his head into y/ns neck. she wrapped her arms around his neck. "practice go."

"sh"

"dont shush me, go practice"

"let me stay with you"

"practice first we can do something later mk?" y/n said as he pulled his head out of her neck cupping his cheeks. 

"mk.." y/n smiled pecking him on the lips before he walked out the door.

a/n: i know i havent written full smut yet- but im waiting. 

ima add some spice i promise but full smut will come later-