29

(little authors note: i really don't like y/n fanfics now but since this is one and i would feel bad changing the name i'm gonna keep it but istg i cringe writing y/n, thank you for coming to my ted talk)

"hey sexy," y/n said picking up her phone as she sat down on the gym bench. suga who was on the other line rolled his eyes. 

"what are you doing tonight?" he asked. y/n rolled off the bench onto the floor and groaned. "are you okay?"

"no hello? no how are you? no, oh my god the love of my life how are you!?" 

"you're right. oh my god, y/n. the love of my life, the light of my life, how are you?"

"i'm doing spectacular thank you for asking my love."

"are you free tonight?"

"depends on who's asking."

"i'm asking?"

"you sure about that?"

"yes. yes, i'm asking if you're free tonight."

"hm let me check my schedule," y/n set the phone to her side and looked around the empty gym. "i don't know i might have to cancel a few important meetings."

"really? someone wants to meet with you? quite brave of them.."

"rude. nevermind i'm busy."

"i'm only joking, wanna get dinner?"

"are you paying?"

"are you using me for my money?"

"yea"

"i'm distraught." 

"good, you should be." y/n stood up picking up her back and walking towards the doors. 

"ill see you at 7?" suga asked. 

"i guess that works," y/n said sarcastically. 

"goodbye y/n," she could hear his little smile.

"goodbye suga, light of my life, love of my life."

.

very short i know but i wanted to give you a little something, im gonna write some harry potter stuff since i love harry potter. but ill keep up with this book even though i don't like haikyuu anymore just for you lot. okay that's all ily