One

"Harry you're late again! Harry? Harry get up!" Harry is woken up by a low voice coming from below. He looks slowly at the clock and jumps out of bed. "Shit, shit, shit, why does that damn alarm clock never work?" Harry shouts and runs into the bathroom to take a cold shower.

Five minutes later is he standing with Anne in the kitchen, his long hair is wrapped in a towel. "Mum, can you make me something to eat? Please?  I'm late again." "Harry, i don't mind getting some breakfast, but don't you think that you can make your own food? You're 20 years old. Besides you still live with me, others at your age are even moving to another country." "I know, i know, but since Robin died one and a half years ago, I don't want to leave you alone, you know?" "Yeah, but I feel better now Harry and you can rent a flat which is closer to the hotel where you work." "Mhm, I have to go then, I'll be back tonight." "Have fun."

Harry grabs his bike and drives in the direction of the hotel where he has neen working for about three weeks. It takes about half an hour and he is in the driveaway of the huge five star hotel, "Hotel Sunset". He quickly parks his bike by the bike racks and goes through the severants' entrance and takes his uniform. This consists of black pants, a black shirt and a wine-red tailcoat. He walks through the kitchen and arrives just in time so he didn't miss the schedule for the coming week. When he learns for what he is assigned, he rolls his eyes. In the morning until late afternoon he is assigned to the reception and in the evening he has to take care of the rooms. Well, at least he can clean the rooms with Niall and stand at the reception with Liam. Those are the only friends he has.

Shortly afterwards he stands behind the reception with Liam and waits for new guests. "How is Maja?" "Well, I recently bought her a dog that she affectionately called Winston. And well, I want to propose to her soon. Is it two years now?" "Almost three years now. What about your love life? Have you found someone yet?" "No besides you, Niall and my mother nobody knows that I am gay." "Oh, thats-" "Let's talk more later, a new guest is just arriving, definitely some rich businessman again. What do you say?" "I say it is an unknown actor."

Harry to the new guest: "Welcome to the Hotel Sunset, what can I do for you?" "I bought a suit for a week in the name of Christopher Mayr." "I've  found it here room 358. Liam will you get the keys? Jan then brings you and your suitcases to your floor.  Do you have any other questions or requests?" "No, thanks that was it then."

After the man is gone, the two boys do research on the internet for the man, a game between the two of them, that the day won't be so boring. "Aaaaaand, it is a businessman. Ha i won." "Ok,ok one to zero for you."

Around an hour later, all fishing workers are called to the hotel manager's office. "I have something important to tell," he begins, "the singer Louis Tomlinson will arrive tomorrow morning. I know there are not too may positive headlines about him, but he is very well known and he chose our hotel that is why we are going to him now also show that he made the right decision with this hotel. He has special regquests, namely an employee who stays with him al the time and makes all his wishes vome true. I have already selected a person for this." Harry stands there and keeps whispering, 'Please not me, please not me.' "Harry will you came with me, please! And everyone else back to work."

"You are probably wondering why I chose you. Well, you haven't worked for us for long, but you've never attracted negative attention. If you get bad criticism afterwards, however, you're fired, so make a good job. Your job will be to play a kind of servant, you will take care of everything and do everything he asks you to do. He will arrive tomorrow and stay for three weeks to write new songs and just to take a vacation. Can you do it? " "I hope so." "Good, then you will have the rest of the day free. Please be at the hotel at nine o'clock tomorrow morning."

Harry goes back to the reception and explains the situation to Liam, shortly afterwards he changes and drives back to Holmes Chapel. There he explains the situation to Anne, who proudly embraces him and congratulates him.

After he went up to his room, he first sat down on his bed and took a deep breath. Then his cell phone rings. He sees that he has received a message from his boss detailing his shift schedule:

"Your daily plan for the next three weeks is as follows: start at 9 am; end at 9 pm; lunch break half past twelve to half past one."

~ pov Harry

How am I supposed to do this? He's known for being selfish and mean with his employees. Hopefully he looks good at least.

I guess I should probably go to bed early today and set my alarm clock very loud. Maybe even several alarm clocks at once. Better safe than sorry.

~ pov end