Chapter 1

A/N I feel like this chapter is boring...but the book gets better the more you read it. It actually gets some drama....lmao I guess if you read you'll find out

Amaya's P.o.v.

*walks down the stairs*

Me: Ugh dad do I have to get a job?

Dad: yes Amaya

Me: But...(GCO)

Dad: No buts its time you take responsibility for your life so the real world won't be so hard on you!

Me: What's the point you pay my phone bill and my shopping sprees and when I go out to eat and go to concerts and...(GCO)

Dad: Okay, Amaya I get your point but your at the age where you can pay your own phone bill and provide money for shopping sprees!

Me: But Daddy..

Dad: My decision is final now go!

*Job Hunting*

I dont get why daddy is making me get this stupid job anyway! Everything was fine the way it was. Him going to work everday. James being is regular annoying self. Me going to school and parties living my life.

*Walk in a pizza place with a sigh HELP WANTED*

Me: Uh...Are u guys hiring?

Cashier: Did you not see the sign out front ( says with a stank face )

Me: I'm sorry come again? Why do you have an attitude nobody did anything to you so you can stop now while you ahead hunny!

Cashier: uh excuse you! IMA have to ask you to vacate the premisses before I go to jail AGAIN!

Me: Girl Byee✌(ROLLS EYES )

*walks out*

Oooh that girl had me messed up coming at me crazy! She just dont know she had the right one today. But I decided to be the bigger person and move on, I guess dad would be proud of my choice today.

*accidentally runs into this boy*

???: My bad ma.

Me: nah it was my fault its cool.

???: I'm Jordan by the way.

Me: nice to meet ya, I'm Amaya...but I go to go bye

*walks away..I already know he watching me*

(Amaya and Jordan in media☝)