Chapter 7

5 weeks later
Amaya's p.o.v.

I haven't talked to Nicole or Anthony since that night. At school its awkward cause I have pretty much all classes with both of them. I see Nicole giving me dirty looks next one I see her give me IMA slap her into next year. Like gurll is you mad cause I laid you out or nah? She got a new group of friends, just a bunch of hood rats and thots if you ask me. They always looking, like damn I know I'm beautiful but dont be lookin so hard! Me and Jordan became real close I talk a lot to him matter a fact that's him calling now.

Me: Hey

Jordan: Heyy what you doing this weekend I wanted to take you to the mall so we could get matching outfits.

Me: sound like a plan.

Jordan: Kay Sunday at 12:30 p.m. be ready

Me: Okay *hangs up*

See he soo thoughtful and I'm starting to fall in love with him slowly but I know it can't happen dad would got nuts.

Jordan's p.o.v.

I'm still with Sasha I love her very much but something ain't right she acting weird ask lately but maybe its the baby I have no idea, she's been REAL SNEAKY WITH HER PHONE LATELY! I dont like that she must have something to hide. So when she got in the shower I grabbed her phone and look at her messages w/ the contact the says BAEEE

Sasha: hey babe wassup

BAEE: nun much how's my Lil baby doing??

Sasha: Trey I dont even know if its yours stop saying that.

BAEE: It definitely ain't that niggah Jordan, where that clown anyway?

Sasha: He's out

BAEE: I dont like how he leaves you like that. He should treat like how I would treat you, like a queen .

Sasha: I know but I love him && you I'm so confused.

Im pissed niggah df

Me: who you messing around with Sasha?!? *I yelled*

Sasha: wtf you talking bout Trey? * she said peeking her head out the bathroom door*

Me: Who tf is Trey?

Sasha: Trey? I said Jordan

Me: no BITCH you said Trey hoe I can hear!

Sasha: I ain't no BITCH!

Me: you right your not that's too good for you but one thing I know is that your a THOT!

Sasha: I'm not a thot Thot!

Me: do you prefer the word slut? Matter afact get tf out my house rat.

Sasha: I didn't wanna be here anyway cause when I was with you I was thinking about Trey! * puts clothes on and grabs stuff and slams the door*

Amaya's p.o.v.

*Next day*
( @ school)

Alright so I'm at school sitting at the lunch table with my friends Mariah and Deasia, when Nicole walk and Ja'mesha and Racheal walk past mean muggin us

Deasia: Bitch what tf you lookin at?

Ja'mesha: We was lookin at you dafaq! *rolls eyes*

Mariah: keep Rollin yo eyes I'm slap then to the back of yo head permanently!

Racheal: Ha! I wish a bitch would!

Nicole: Right, touch one of my girls I dare you

Me: well since you dare us

I ran up and dropped Ja'mesha to the ground and punched her in the head until I felt Racheal try to pull my hair then Deaisa pulled her off me and started hitting her in the stomach and head, Nicole was still talking shit so Mariah slapped her and Nicole punched Mariah in the arm but she ate it and started beating her ass, then a crowd gathered around us. Ja'mesha kicked me in the face which pissed me off so I smashed her head on the table and busted her lip. Deasia gave Racheal a black eye and Nicole's nose broke, it took 7 teachers and 3 students to break up the fight!

* in the office*

Sat Deasia, Mariah, and me. We got suspended for 2 months and lunch detention for the rest of the year. Nicole and her Lil minions got 1 month and a year of lunch detention.

Deasia: I bet they won't be talking no more especially Ja'Mesha after her bust lip! Its gross its all purple and black and swollen!

Me: well if you talking like you grown you can get beat like you grown. Besides they walk around like they shit dont stink like they running something.

Mariah: right we had to let em know whats good with squadd.

Deasia: I think Racheal got hungry * looking at bite mark on her arm*

Mariah: Damn Amaya you got a red mark on you face.

Me: I know her punk ass kicked me. But you got a bruise.

Mariah: I know her hits dont even hurt she weak asl but I got a bruise how that happen?

Deasia: ugh this gonna be all on twitter IG and the book!

Me: you right on IG I already got five tags in the fight video!

Jordan's p.o.v.

As I was scrolling down I seen like 20 videos of the same thing so finally I decided to watch the damn thing. Next thing ya know I see Amaya and her friends fighting Nicole and her Lil rats. I didn't know Amaya could fight like that she got them hands on her. Her squads won hands down.

*Phone rings*

(Its Sasha)

Me: what the hell do you want?

Sasha: baby I'm sorry those messages were soo old.

Me: yeah too days ago is such a long time. Dont call me unless its about the baby so I can hurry up and get this DNA TEST! *HANGS UP* (Mariah and Deasia in media☝)

That fight scene wasn't all that but it was my first i did my best!!

P.s. do you like the book or....nahhh?!?
P.p.s okay if you see I updated its cause I fixed typos and what not