SIMON ㅡ SILVER

PAIRING/S: gender neutral! reader x silver
CONTENT: fluff
TYPE OF REQUEST: oneshot
WARNING/S: ooc?
SCENARIO: everyone has simon in their lives right?
REQUESTED BY: none

inspired by a silver oneshot on tumblr.

𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝘾𝘼𝙉'𝙏 𝙅𝙐𝙎𝙏 𝙒𝘼𝙇𝙏𝙕 𝙄𝙉 𝙈𝙔 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙆𝙀 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙒𝘼𝙇𝙆 𝙊𝙐𝙏𝙊𝙉𝙇𝙔 𝙏𝙊 𝙉𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍 𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙀 𝘽𝘼𝘾𝙆

𝙄𝙉 𝙈𝙔 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙆𝙀 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏
𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙒𝘼𝙇𝙆 𝙊𝙐𝙏
𝙊𝙉𝙇𝙔 𝙏𝙊 𝙉𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍 𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙀 𝘽𝘼𝘾𝙆.

THE SILVER-HAIRED MALE NEVER KNEW WHY HE KEEPS ON SLEEPING.

if there was something he wanted and is that to make it go away. but because of always sleeping and dozing off made him got scolded often, especially by a certain person with a hair color of a patch of green cabbage. the favorite place he'd nap on is under the tree, it was shaded and always feel windy. other small creatures would flock him, either make a conversation with him or take a nap with him. but nonetheless it was still his favorite place.

sighing he laid down on the soft grass, looking at the blue colored sky, watching it move slowly and hear the birds chirp in the distance. the birds and squirrel surrounded him but he paid no mind to them, he was tired today at the constant nagging from one of his subordinates, sebek. he sighed again at the thought and decided to take a nap, closing his eyes.

there's still time... before the next class.

was the last thought before drifting to a deep slumber easily. the prefect of ramshackle dorm walked and explored around the school as they were investigating another small problem requestedㅡ more like a demand ㅡby a certain egotistical bird. they passed by at where the silver-haired male was sleeping, they stopped when the view of the tree passed by their peripheral vision. turning their head and looking at the tree in the full view, they heard birds sofly chirping and squirrels making small but hushed noises. with curiosity filling inside, they decided to walk closer to the tree and saw the silver-haired male sleeping under the shaded tree.

"silver? what is he doing here? it's almost time."

they said to no one but themselves, the birds and squirrels looked at them with curiosity and backed away to watch from a distance. the prefect crouched down beside the silver-haired male and observe them, watching his chest slowly rise and fall, his eyelashes fluttered slightly, stray hairs on their face and a ray of sunshine hitting on his face. in other sentences, he was a scene that you'd never get tired to look at.

"still looking pretty even if your sleeping..."

they said in a quiet voice, raising a hand and lightly brushing away the stray hairs on his face, still observing his face. ignoring the birds and the squirrels who cooed at the sight before them.

"...like aurora..."

unbeknownst to the prefect, the silver-haired male was half-awake and could understand most of what they said, though for some reason he can't move his body, can't speak, nor flutter his eyes open.