CHAMBER OF REFLECTION ㅡ MALLEUS DRACONIA

PAIRING/S: gender neutral! reader x malleus draconia
CONTENT: angst, grammatical errors
TYPE OF REQUEST: short oneshot
WARNING/S: none
SCENARIO: it was always the same. waking to the once warm side of his bed that now turned cold.

NOTE: i want my first malleus oneshot to be angst :>>

REQUESTED BY: none

𝘼𝙇𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝘼𝙂𝘼𝙄𝙉𝘼𝙇𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝘼𝙂𝘼𝙄𝙉𝘼𝙇𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝘼𝙂𝘼𝙄𝙉

𝘼𝙇𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝘼𝙂𝘼𝙄𝙉
𝘼𝙇𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝘼𝙂𝘼𝙄𝙉
𝘼𝙇𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝘼𝙂𝘼𝙄𝙉

"US...." THE DARK-HAIRED FAE GRUNTED IN RESPONSE, SLIGHTLY SHIFTING HIS HEAD ON THE PILLOW HE LAID ON.

"leus..." he furrowed his eyebrows "yes my love...?" he replied, eyes still closing, awake yet asleep at the same time.

"malleus!! you have to wake up right now! i have something to show you!" he felt their hands shaking his shoulders. he sighed before shifting his body to the side.

"yes, yes, i'm up my...." only to met with nothing but silence and an empty presence beside him, the moon light seeping through the window

"love...."

he whispered, his voice cracking ever so slightly. before he could utter another word his eyes blinked twice and his vision blurred, hearing a quiet pat on the pillow he laid on and felt something wet slid down his cheek.

he sighed through his gritting teeth as he look up at the ceiling and clutch his head with his arms, letting his tears fall silently, letting it fall till his tears run dry, till there's no more to cry.

"come back...."

he whispered to no one, for the first time ever in his life, he never felt so powerless. he could have all the riches, the finest gem stones, the finest clothings, the richest taste of food, he could almost do everything with a snap yet nothing would make them come back.