𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 16

Warning: smut, degrading kink, spanking.

Oliver and you arrived at your home and you got out the car and followed Oliver to your house. You went in and Oliver closed the door, went upstairs with you. He immediality grabbed and kissed you hungerly.

- teasing me when i was working huh? I am gonna fuck you like a litlle slut.

You were so turned on by this side of Oliver. You never saw this side before but you knew he could be rough and kinky.

Oliver kissed your neck and left wet kisses. He sucked on your neck and you were sure he left a hickey. He trew off his t-shirt and his shoes.

- naughty girls don't tease their boyfriends you know. Now be a good girl and suck my dick.

You got on your knees and you put his trousers off and then his pants off. He was already very hard for you and you grabbed his big and hard dick and put it in your mouth. It was very large so the length you couldn't put in your mouth were you touching with your hands. Oliver was grunting and moaning which made you wetter. You squeezed your legs to each other.

- hmm...fuck darling...dont stop. Oliver grunted.

He was putting his hand on your head and pushed it deeper in his length and you were gagging on his dick. He was pushing your head to the rythm you were going and he was moaning your name under his breath. You senced he was close so you went deeper and faster. He stopped you.

- wait darling i don't want to cum yet, i want to cum inside of you.
He said in a deep voice.

You got up and Oliver stared in your eyes with lust.

- strip for me darling.

You slowly undressed your t-shirt, your trousers and your shoes and you were left in a sexy underwear and bra. You could see in his eyes he wanted you to keep going so you threw your bra and underwear off. Oliver grabbed you and threw you on the bed. He got on top of you and kissed your neck and kissed and sucked on your sweet spot and you were moaning by the pleasure he was giving you. His hand went to your breasts and squeezed in them firmly.

- i am gonna fuck you so hard the whole neighborhood will know my name.
Oliver whispered in your ear.

He was driving you crazy and you wanted him inside you here and now.
He then kissed lower and began kissing your breasts and sucked on your nipples and couldn't help but moan. He made you so horny you were sure you were so wet for him. He began kissing your belly and went lower.

- bloody hell y/n you are soaked wet for me.

- thats because you make me so wet.

He looked you with lust in his eyes and kissed your vagina, making circles on your clit with his thumb.

- ahh...O-oliver...hmmm

His tongue went in you and his large fingers as well. By this you could already cum. He went faster with his finger and his thumb was going faster on your clit. He thrusted 2 fingers inside you and you arched your back. Your hands were going to his hair and you were pushing his head closer to you and your legs were pushing on each other on his head. After 5 minutes you were getting closer.

- f-fuck..Hmm... im close! You screamed out and Oliver then stopped. He was edging you and you were kinda frustrated so you squeezed your legs to each other to make yourself cum but Oliver grabbed your legs.

- naughty girls don't deserve to cum darling. Are you going to be a good girl? He asked you dominant.

- yes please Oliver i need you so bad.

- okay, get on your knees and sit in a doggy position...now. He demanded.

You did what he told you and you were curious what he was about to do.

- i am gonna spank you 5 times and you are going to count, if you loose count, i will do it all over again, understood?

- y-yes.

You felt his going behind you, you were waiting and you felt a hard slap on your butt.

- hmm...1. You said in pain and pleasure at the same time.

Oliver spanked again.

- two.

- three

- four

- five... You said.

- good girl. He said in a deep voice.

He quickly turned you around and grabbed your legs to keep them apart.

- can you choose a safe word, if I hurt you or if i go too fast then you can shout your safe word.

- um...red. You said, you didn't have any other idea.

He nodded and postitioned himself between you and slowly entered himself inside you which made you gasp because of his size. When you adjusted to him he went faster and faster.

- fuck you're so tight. Oliver grunted in your ear.

Your nails were tightly on his back and you were moaning so loud you were sure your neighbors your hear you but that didn't matter to you.

- f-fuck Oliver faster!

He went faster and the room was full with your loud breaths and moans. His hand went lower and his thumb was making circles on your clit again to make you cum faster. Your eyes went to the back of your head by the pleasure he was giving you.

- hmm you're such a pretty slut when i fuck you roughly. He said with loud breaths and grunts.

You could feel that you were closer and closer. There was growing a knot in your stomache that needed to be released.

- im...close...Hmm. You said without ease.

- cum for me you slut! He said demanding. His moans and grunts ment he was close too.

His thumb was making fast circles on your clit and you were reaching your climax. After a while you felt the knot in your stomache go away and came hard.

- ahh Oliver!!! Fuck that was amazing. You shouted.

- wait darling...fuck im cumming... ahh...Yesss!! He said under his loud breath.

Your legs were still shaking and Oliver massaged your legs and then laid next to you, both of you were out of breath.

- i am gonna tease you more for sure. You said smiling.

Oliver laughed.
- you can do that sweetie, by the way did i hurt you or anything? He asked worried.

- you were but it also gave me a lot of pleasure so i didn't mind.

- im happy to hear that.

Oliver kissed your cheek and you rested your head on his chest and both of you fell asleep pretty quickly.