𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 12

Warning: wholesome, emotional

You put on your clothes which was a black t-shirt of Metallica you borrowed from Oliver and a jeans. You quickly put on some make up and went to the living room where Oliver was, also already dressed. You had a litlle hedgehog pillow you always slept with and, because James adores hedgehogs, you decided to give him that as a gift.

- Are you ready sweetie?. Oliver asked.

- yup i'm ready to go!

You put on your shoes and went outside with Oliver and got in the car. Oliver wanted to drive so ofcourse there would be rock and metal music playing, which you didn't had a problem with, Ollie made you love it. The song 'Enter Sandman' was playing and you were vibing with the song together with Oliver and our heard were going from back to front, as you mostly do when you are listening to metal/rock music.
The song ended.

- so do you think James will be happier or still be sad?. You asked.

- Well his sensitive self, probably still sad. Oliver said with some dissapointment in his voice.
You nodded and hope the hedgehog pillow would make him a litlle better.
You and Oliver arrived at his house. You got out of the car and rang the doorbell. You waited a second and heard a dog bark. Then the door opened.

- oh hey y/n and Ollie. James said happy.

- heyy Jamie!

- come in!
You went inside and took your coat off.
You followed James to the living room. You've never visited his house before so it was quite new. His house was decorated nicely. I saw a Harry Potter movie poster and some framed pictures of doing stuff he's passionate about.
You handed James the hedgehog pillow.

- here! I wanted to give you this. You said while smiling.

James smiled at you.
- oh thank you matey! This means a lot to me!. You were happy to make James smile. And so was Oliver by the sight of him smiling at his brother.
James pointed at the cough.

- sit down, do you want anything to drink?. James asked us.

- i'd like a coffee

- uhm some tea!. Oliver said. Ollie looked at you and began smiling.
- what?. You asked.

- nothing, can't i enjoy my girlfriend's beauty?

- ofcourse you can!

James got back the the drinks.
- here you go.

- thanks!. You and Oliver said at the same time.

- so are you feeling a litlle better?. Oliver asked.

- yeah i'm fine!. James smiled but it looked like a fake smile. Honestly it hurt you to see your best friend be sad, especially James. Normally he's a very energitic person but this time his vibe was different.

- um i have to feed my dog, i'll be right back. James said and went outside. After a few seconds you got up too.

- sweetie i am going outside too and talk to him. You said and went outside. You saw James sitting on a chair with his head burried in his hands. You got up to him and sat down beside him.

- talk to me, cry it all out again if you have to, i'm here to listen Jamie. He looked up to you and then looked at the ground.

- It's just all so quick... I mean first my mum was so happy and healthy and now this...

- I know, its all unexptected. You said.
You got closer to him and hugged him, he hugged you back but didn't cry, he probably didn't want to.

- this is a stupid question but um... would you mind if i went to Oliver's place with you two? I don't feel like being here alone. He explained.

- for me that isn't a problem and it probably also isn't for Oliver.
James looked at you and smiled.

- thanks for comforting me and never leaving my side, i really appreciate it. He said.

You smiled, - ofcourse no problem! I'll never leave your side, oh come here.
You opened your arms as a sign for a hug and he hugged you tightly. You heard someone walking our way. It was Oliver.

- so can i get my girlfriend back or...? Oliver joked. The two of is laughed.

- sure mate! James said.

- oh James asked me if it would be okay if he stayed over at our place because he doesn't feel like being alone at the moment.

- oh sure no problem!
James smiled and gave him a "thank you" stare. The three of you decided to go inside and go to Oliver's house.

- oh wait im just gonna take my telescope with me, wait a second! James said.

- alright, 1, alright done!. Oliver joked. James got back with a telescope and some clothes and other stuff. He loved looking at the stars and planets. You weren't gonna lie, the stars and planets were really beautiful.

You all stepped in the car and drove away. You put on some music that were cheerfull so James would be better. James sang together with the song and danced with the rythm. You arrived at Oliver's place and got out of the car.
Oliver opened the door and went inside.

- make yourself at home. You said to James. He nodded and sits in the cough. Oliver turned the tv on and the simpsons were playing. James escaped a funny sound out of his mouth because he was exited about the simpsons.

- do you want to drink or eat anything? You asked James.

- no im good, thanks!

You went in the kitchen and decided to cook potatoes, rise and meat. It was easy and fast to make. You turned the tv on and started cooking.
After a while it began to smell very good and delecious and you were even more hungry now. The food was ready and saw that Oliver already dressed the table.

- oh thank you babe!. You said happy.

- anything to help my sweetheart. Oliver said and kissed your lips.

- dinner is ready! You shouted to James. He came and sat down and you put the food you made on his plate, Oliver's plate and yours. The three of you were eating.

- bloody hell this smells delecious y/n!! James said. Oliver agreed with him.

You smiled, - thank you boys!

The rest of the day was just chilling with Oliver and James, we decided to play monopoly. Ofcourse this would turn out in a huge competition between Oliver and James. Oliver was starting to win and you getting a bit mad but James got angry at Oliver when won

- oh stupid game!. James said. Oliver started laughing.

- ha haaaa i win!!! Oliver was doing his victory dance which was funny to see. You then decided to watch a movie with both of them. You chose a horror movie called IT (2017), you have seen it already but Oliver and James didn't which suprised you.

- I can't believe you two didn't saw this movie yet!

- Well were are just more interested in action movies or cowboy movies. James said. The movie began and you laid between Oliver and James. You rested your head on Oliver's chest and James' head rested on your lap. You played with James' hair, also looking at Oliver to make sure he wasn't jealous or something but he was okay with it.
A scary scene was on screen and you held Oliver's arm tightly. He held you close to him which relaxed you and you weren't scared anymore. Eventually the three fell asleep at the end of the movie.