¹ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ

«——————»

𝗔𝗧𝗦𝗨𝗠𝗨 𝗣𝗢𝗩
—————–

Atsumu was running down the hallway towards the rooftop because that's where his friends and brother always have lunch at.

He was soon at the top where everyone else was since he was pretty fast.

He opened the door and saw his teammates and his brothers sitting in a circle on the floor talking abiut stuff and being on their phones.

"Yo!" He yelled at them as a greet, to which they just waved at him and his brother Osamu just gave him a look that said 'disgusting'.

He opened his bento box that had food in it and started eating and chatting with his teammates along the way.

It soon became boring so he decided to be on his phone while he eats.

He opened his phone and went to instagram and just scrolled thru everything.

'y/nl/n' it said as it showed a new accaunt that was recommended for him so he decided to check it out.

He choked on his food as he opened her profile.

"Woahh" he said out loud and got everyone's attention as he quickly followed her.

Everyone looked at his with a confused look and a bit worried because he just fucking choked on his food.

"HOW CAN SOMEONE BE THAT PRETTY EVEN THO THEY ARE NOT SHOWING THEIR FACE AND  WE CAN ONLY SEE THEIR BACK" he yelled.

"Atsumu, what are you saying?" Kita asked him.

Atsumu turned his phone around so everyone can see the girl he just came across.

"Woah..." they said "Now that i see it you are right, she does look pretty even tho it's only showing her back..." Suna added to which others just nodded their head.

"I KNOW RIGHTTT" Atsumu screamed once again "Should i text her?" he asked.

The others took a few seconds to think about his question and then nodded.

"Aight" Atsumu said.

"Tho probably she won't even answer to your ugly ass." Osamu said to his brother as he continued eating his onigiri.

"SHUT YER TRAP" Atsumu said.

Atsumu opened the y/n's dm's and decided to text her as he let out a sigh.

———————————————–

ᵃᵗˢᵘᵐᵘᵐⁱʸᵃ
Hi! <