1

After a very long day, Mix sat on his sofa. Today their airing show A Tale of Thousand Stars finally ended. Since promotion is already done and they'll have less cp works and his house is fully furnished by now, Earth decided to move out already.

Mix felt somehow empty and weirded out with too much silence on his condo. He chuckled while shaking his head, "The fuck is wrong with me? I used to live my own and love my personal space but how come I feel lonely right now?"

He heaved a sigh and check out his phone. Congratulatory messages we're everywhere and their tag still trending first worldwide on twitter. While scrolling a message appeared saying,

"After a long ass drive, finally home. How do you like my lamp?"

Mix snorted and replied, "I'm the one who chose that for you dummy"

"I'm Earth, why do you think I wanted to put a Saturn lamp"

"The hell I would know? You just sent me lots of Saturn designed lamps, probably because of your planet addiction? It looks good tho, right? You just ask the right person 😏 555"

"Stop cursing, will you? and I thought you remember everything in your life? How come you already forgotten what I told you? zz"

This made Mix confused, "Huh? Isn't this the usual way we talk lol? Oiii~ don't tell me you want to use formalization now? Should I really start calling your P'Earth for real? 555 and what thing did I forgot, I remember everything in my life Earth"

"Just few days ago I mentioned on the interview about me calling you a Saturn. Remember now? and I just want to talk to normally, not really in the mood to argue now. P'Earth is not so bad tho? But how about teerak?"

Mix felt his cheeks burn with this. He sounded like he's hitting on him. He's not even sure if he's serious but probably teasing. He also remembered Earth's explanation about him being Saturn, "He's a Saturn that needs a ring to take care of him", "The ring ofcourse is everyone who looks after him, including me"

"Shia Earth, teerak my ass! You said you wanted to talk normally but here you go tessing me! I'll go to bed now see you tomorrow"

"Believe me when I say I don't intend to tease. Speak softer, well then, shall we stick with planet names? See you tomorrow, My Saturn"

Mix walked to his room and slam his self to his bed. "Dummy.. do you even know with this, you're making me feel things?", he whispered looking on the message before finally closing his eyes.