Bye

If you want you can listen to this song while reading this chapter, I advise you to repeat it until the chapter ends: "Teeth - slowed & reverb" - 5 Seconds of Summer.

This chapter contains some smut. From the moment you see this symbol: "*****" ; until you see it again, that whole scene contains smut, so if you feel uncomfortable I advise you to skip that part.

----------

George brought me breakfast in bed so I would avoid Fred, which was very nice of him, but I have to talk to Fred and explain to him what happened. When I finished eating, I went to his room, trying to talk to him.

"Fred, can I come in?" - I'm going to confess I'm very nervous.

"Yes." - I opened the door and saw him rummaging through the dresser - "I'm glad you're here, I can't find my quidditch robes..."

"You mean the ones in the hallway or the ones George has on?" - I chuckled slightly.

"Ugh, I forgot I'd put them in to wash, thanks." - he left the room and returned with the robes in his hand - "What did you come here for?"

"I came here to talk about yesterday..." - he stopped and indicated for me to sit on the bed, he sat down next to me - "I want to apologise, I... I thought you were George-"

"You thought I was George?" - I nodded - "Is that why you kissed me back?" - I nodded again - "But when you realised you stopped, because it wasn't me you wanted to kiss?" - I stopped and thought for a few seconds before speaking.

"Listen, I think you're incredible and amazing, but right now I want to get to know your brother better... I hope that answered your question." - Fred nodded and got up and went into the bathroom to get dressed.

When he came back I felt butterflies in my stomach, I couldn't remember how good he looked in his quidditch robes anymore - "My eyes are up here!" - he chuckled pointing to his eyes.

I could feel my face turning red as Fred kept laughing - "Sorry..." - he said between laughs - "But you were so focused looking-" - he stopped his sentence and continued laughing.

I sighed and rolled my eyes - "Very funny."

"Can I ask you a question?" - Fred asked after he calmed down, I nodded - "Do you want me to stay away from you, because of George?"

"No! Of course not! I don't want anything between us to change." - I replied and he smiled - "But then, why do you want your quidditch robes?"

"As you may already know Charlie is leaving tomorrow, so we decided to get together and have a quidditch match." - he explained - "Do you want to come with us?"

"I need to apologise, so yes... Will Charlie be playing too?" - I looked at Fred with a raised eyebrow.

"Probably, he is a Weasley after all!" - Fred and I laughed. At that moment George entered the room.

"Oh, I didn't know you were here. I just came to tell you that Ginny is already waiting for us. Are you coming?" - he looked at me and I nodded - "Perfect!"

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I don't know how they did it, but there we were, on the famous quidditch pitch at Hogwarts. How much I missed this view, after the war, everything was restored and is like new, or like old, I'm not quite sure, everything looks the same...

"I pick a team!" - Ginny exclaimed.

"I choose the other one!" - Harry added.

"Okay, I'll start... George!" - George grinned and pretended to be celebrating.