Author's Note

Hi.

Firstly - I'm really, really, REALLY sorry for not uploading in, like, a month!! I've never been really good at uploading but this is just horrible! I apologise and also promise that I'll be updating really soon. Well, actually later on today :P

I kind of have a reason for not updating.. But I think it won't work now..

My laptop decided to hate me. It won't charge and now I can't use it ): but that was back in November and before I got an iPad mini. Which obviously means that I could start writing again, right? Yes. But it kinda slipped my mind and then we went away on holidays for almost two weeks (which had no Internet.. So I spent the next couple of days locked in my room on the Internet. Not that different to any other day but whatever :P). But, I must admit, the last couple of weeks I had no excuse not to write I apologise.

So now that I've apologised and you've hopefully accepted it and given me a big imaginary hug I can tell you about a few problems I've encountered with the story.

Originally, it was a Larry Stylinson oneshot, but I ended up expanding it and taking out the Larry. And, because of that, I've kind of stumbled across a problem and I can't figure out what to do. For example, say you're walking along a path and you come across a giant tree that has fallen across it. You can't do anything until you call someone to help you fix the problem. That's how I feel right now. So, I'm calling you guys!

Basically, I want you to comment and tell me a few things.

1. Should it be a Larry story, or should I continue on with the non-Larry story that I'm writing?

2. Do you have any prompts or suggestions for later chapters or directions I could go in?

I feel like there should be more points, but.. Oh I can think of one! I'm not entirely sure how you could send it to me.. But if one of you guys please please please make a banner/cover/thing to replace the nothingness that I already have for this story? I hope my poor discription make a bit of sense, but basically I need a cover and I'm, again, stuck for ideas.

It's a bit of a creative/writers block but, considering today I'm going to not come out of my room and finish writing whatever I can, I'm hoping to get out of it.

ALSO! I'm starting a Larry AU story called Main Street. I'm posting the prologue today, too, so if you could please check it out and give me your opinion that'd be amazing!

So.. Yeah that's it. My extremely long and overdue Authors Note explaining my absence to wattpad is complete! I promise that I'll have the next chapter up today, the prologue of Main Street also up today, and that this will (hopefully) be the last Author's Note chapter I will ever do!

-WordsForYou xxox