Chapter 11 : Last day in CA (2)

Jimins POV
I watch Taelyn pushes Taehyung up the stairs , they are always fun to watch. If only my brother is always by my side, I would want a relationship like Taehyung and Taelyn. They have this bond that so loving and unbreakable, they will have each other's back in any circumstances. No explanation needed to question their closeness, they do bicker and fight. But will always finds comforts in each other's arms when needed. After my little moment, Taelyn turned her head to me and gives me a smile.

Jimin: "Hi" I says to her with my mochi smile.

Taelyn: "Hi" she smiles back at me, then she came to me giving him a warm hug putting her whole arms around my neck as I hug her waist.

Jimin: "How are you?" giving her a tiny peck on her sweet cheek.

Taelyn: "Good." caressing my chest "Cause you're here." showing her cunning eyes. "Let's hang out later?" she asked while having the brightest smile on her face.

Jimin: "Okay, I like that sweet pea."

I went to one of the rooms got situated quickly took a shower before I headed downstairs, and boy yeeee. Yhuna and Taehyung must be getting at it HARD, we can hear her screaming so good from Taehyungs beating.  He's definitely making her bed rock  smirking while listening in next door. Then I got dressed went downstairs to get a soothing massage to relax some tense muscle from being a hard working fella I am. Thank you girls for being such angels   enjoying the feeling of relaxation as the masseuse pressed her soft fingers on my back. 

After the restful massage walking towards the kitchen to get my grub on. I stopped as someone caught my eye, it's Taelyn sitting by the pool has her feet dipped into the water looking so perfect. I got lure to her, desirous to have some time with her.

Jimin: "Hey" accidentally startling her splashing the water in front of her

Taelyn: "Ugh! Hi Park" she chuckles because she jolted "Please don't do that next time, you scared me." she continues to giggle as she smile.

Jimin: "Why are you emoting over here?" sitting next to her while she looks at me.

Taelyn: "Ohhhh someone is caring for me all of a sudden huh Oppa?!" jesting before she turn to face the water.

Jimin: "What you mean?! I've always care about you" he replied in disbelief.

Taelyn: "I know" kicking her feet smoothly "I'm just messing with you."

Jimin: "Well?" he applied again. "Why are you here by yourself?"

Taelyn: "Oh nothing, just enjoying a peaceful serenity by myself."