Introduction A/n

Hello there fellow human beans! Welcome to a book about Annie May Parker, who is MJ's and Peter Parker's daughter. This will include adventures, stories from when she was younger, and stuff, so basically one-shots except for the fact that it is all from the same exact story, just a different location on the timeline. It will have separate stories at the beginning, and then the main plot afterward. I will order the stories once published in timeline order, but I will not write the separate ones in sequence.

The characters belong to Sony and to Marvel. I got the inspiration for Annie's character from the "WARZONES! The Amazing Spider-Man: 'Renew Your Vows'" comic, (credits and more info below). In the comic, she is Mary Jane's daughter, but in my story, she is Michelle Jones's daughter.

From the back of the comic that I have:

"Collecting Amazing Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows #1-5, written by Dan Slott and illustrated by Adam Kubert plus material from Spider-Verse (2015A) #2."

That is what is printed on the back of the comic. The comic is really good, and I recommend it.

I have decided to pull inspiration from Spider-Man: Homecoming and Spider-Man: Far From Home for MJ's character (Michelle Jones) and Peter's character

I have decided to pull inspiration from Spider-Man: Homecoming and Spider-Man: Far From Home for MJ's character (Michelle Jones) and Peter's character. So, I am basing their characters off of those movies.

The other characters (like Pepper, Morgan, and Tony Stark) are from Marvel.

So basically, I pulled inspiration from the comics and the movies at the same time. And I used my imagination. :)

Some characters are my own. Like Katie and her family, who you will meet in the future.

Now that I got all of the credits out of the way, enjoy!!!

Also: Peter and MJ are 33 years old in the story "Tag!" and Annie is 7 years old. I will normally specify the age of Annie during the chapter, or before the chapter, during the short stories. During the continuous plot, she is 13 during the first one. (I have not planned for an age change/a birthday story during the main plot, but we will see where it goes.)

:)