Introduction

Ok, since we just met, here's a few things about me... I'm not a very good morning person when it comes to school days, my long, wavy brown hair always gets tangled when I sleep and I sometimes get huge bags under my brown eyes which gets crazy annoying when I'm running late. I usually wear skirts and leather jackets for school but I sometimes wear breezy and colourful clothes from Select or Forever 21. People think that I'm the kind of girl that has a rich, pampered, princess life that lives in this gorgeous mansion and has a rich dad that has a huge company that sells about almost everything. Hey guess what? I kinda am but not in the way that you think. I'm not really into saying much about being in a rich family though, I don't like to brag that much, kinda hard to say that now... Most people say that my life is perfect and they would die to have it. Most people call me "Princess," just because you think that I live like one doesn't mean that I am.

I have this cousin, Seth, you know the guy that was clumsy enough to burn his own house down? The one that's been on the news and has been interviewed for the brownie baking indecent. He's living with us and he goes to the same high school as me. We're the same age so we have classes together. I don't mind him living with us but it's really annoying when he butts in to my conversations at school. My dad said that I had to help him fit in at school...which is going to be a real challenge. I have a high reputation at school, I'm not going to let my cousin change that. Seth isn't that bad it's just that he doesn't seem to fit in very well, he's not that bad looking and his personality isn't that bad either. He hangs out with me and my friends, it was hard for him to fit in on the first week but he's fine now. We kinda turned into best friends after a month or so...

I have a sister, her names Zoe and she has a little secret, I can't say but trust me, when I knew what was going on, my jaw dropped. I didn't know why it happened or how it happened but it did. She's 16 and she goes to the same high school as me and Seth. Me and her are really close and she is an amazing person to be with. She doesn't act like she's in a rich family and she works at a pet shop near school. We don't like to brag about being rich much and we don't tell that much people about it either. Somehow the word got out and last year everyone knew, I guess it was okay for us. She had beautiful hair and I loved her sense of fashion, sometimes she gives me advice of what to wear.

Every morning I pick up my best friend Destiny at her place in my red mustang. She's been my best friend since forever and I love her to death. She's kinda like the school nerd but everybody loves her, she so adorable and a bunch of guys like her but she has really high standards and she doesn't like anybody yet #foreveralone. Even though she doesn't have a love life, her life is still amazing and she doesn't need no man to make her feel proud. I tell her all my secrets and she tells me all of her's. She doesn't have much secrets to tell because she is always so honest to everyone. Destiny is awesome and I'd hate it if she wasn't in my life, I wouldn't know what to do without her, she is my BFF. Me, Destiny and Seth are really close but sometimes I feel like the third wheel cuz' they both have a special bond that me and Destiny never really had. I guess I was fine with that, after all we're still best friends no matter what happens. We have the same classes together and she has this addiction of always getting the highest score out of the whole class, it's not really an addiction more that you think about it, it's more of a natural thing to her I guess.