Chapter 2-The New Guy

I couldn't believe that Zoey was going out with Gray, as if she could've kept this from me... I thought that me and her had no secrets, we glared at each other for a small period of time. I was shocked and scared that that she couldn't trust me, we were like best friends and she chose to lie to me, I didn't know what to do then. I didn't want to do anything about it so I shook my head and went inside.

The bell rang and class was about to start, well Destiny calls it "Personal Hell." I don't get it, how comes a girl like her, hate school? After all, she is the, "cute school nerd." At least that's what I heard from all the drooling guys...

"Hey, Seth why don't you go get my books? They're in my locker,"
"Um, sure, Destiny, I'll be back in a bit,"

I guess Seth had a thing for Destiny, you know a "love" thing but I wasn't really sure about it so I kept my mouth shut. As we entered class, I saw this boy, he seemed new and a bit shy, I think he was a transfer student, I haven't seen him around school before. I walked up to him trying to act casually so I could make a good impression.

"Hi my name's Sky, what's your name? Are you new around here?"

There was a complete and utter silence, he didn't speak at all, seemed weird at the time, maybe he didn't hear me. It seemed a bit rude at that time but when he turned I was speechless... He was the most handsome guy that I have ever seen in my life... He was like, WOWZA...

"Hey, my names Josh, sorry, I didn't hear you, what was your name again?"
"My name? Oh yeah um, my name is...."

I blanked out in that moment, I was making a fool out of myself, what else could I have done? Ugh, my life is ruined...

"Hello?"
"Oh, yeah, sorry I was umm, daydreaming, my name's Sky,"
"Nice name Sky, it's beautiful, I hope the inside is as beautiful as the outside,"

The bell rang and I didn't have enough time to ask if he had food..