Chapter 4-The Decision

Ok so last time I didn't really say anything about the mystery note because I was just really excited about doing this. I didn't know what else to do. I still thought about doing this and I'm still not sure if I should. There's always a first time fore everything.

THE NOTE:

Hey Sky, it's Josh, the guy from this morning,
I want to meet up with you later, you know,
If it's alright. Here's my number:
1635****364 (not a real number)
Hope to see you soon beautiful
I really want to know you better
- Josh xx

You can totally see why I was so excited. I don't know if I should go though. I never done this before, why would I meet up with someone that I just met? I really shouldn't go but I'm really tempted to. What if this is my only chance? I have made my decision...

RING RING RING!!

Oh my gosh I almost forgot about the fire drill today. I stepped out of the washroom and started to make my way out with Seth and Destiny. We had to hurry and I think it was time to tell Destiny about all of this... At first she freaked out about me going some place with a guy that I hardly met but after the fire drill she calmed down and took deep breathes.

"Fine, if you're going, I'm going too,"
"But Destiny I don't-"
"Bu-bu-bu- not buts, if anything happens to you its my fault that I didn't go with you, and besides, I wanna see this 'Josh' guy, I wanna make sure that he's good enough to be with my best friend,"
She smiled but then, gave me THE look. How could I resist?
"Sure, oh and I also have his num-"
She cut me off and was already looking through my contacts,