Chapter 1: A God's Arrival

Darkness. Numbness. Hallow, exhausted. That's all Samira could feel

-How long has it been since I've been brought here? A week, a mouth, I don't know anymore, I can't even feel anything.-

Samira tells herself as she was in the same room as the Tesseract. She had been in captivity for 8 full months, half-dead, with no strength left, and a weak body, but her spirit never broke.

Director Fury had received no transfer of Samira's powers when they were locked away deep within her soul. She was stripped of her weapons, some of her clothing, and shoes and place in a black sports bra with black booty shorts and was barefoot. "I see no results from the alien as usual. But tell me about the Tesseract." Fury said as he walks into the room, one of the scientists, open the tank that held her.

Opens the retrains and she laid limp in his arms

Opens the retrains and she laid limp in his arms. He pulls her into his arms and gently laid her on an operating table. "Her vile signs are dropping, she's not going to make it." a woman speaks.

Samira was falling in and out of conciseness. "At this end?" Fury asks Hawkeye, "Yeah the cube is a doorway to the other end of space, right?" he states as the cube powers up. "The door is open from both sides," he states, Samira could feel a small amount of energy powering her up. The room starts to shake, the Tesseract sends off powerful pulses and one hits Samira, without anyone realizing it. Her strength returns to her as does her power, Samira opens her eyes a little bit to see, what was happening.

A doorway was open and someone was kneeling in front of everyone, as soon as they all were distracted, Samira takes her chance and rolls off the table, and lands on her feet on the floor. She snuck in the shadows as hid behind a desk. "Sir, please put down the spear!" Fury shout at the man. Then a blast went off, causing gunfire to go off, it was quiet for a few moments, she peeks out and saw Fury taking the Tesseract into a briefcase.

She then steps out of the shadows and shoves one of the men away, sending him flying, she looks for a weapon and found a gun. She took it, cock it ready, and walks quietly up to him, "Please don't, I still need that." a familiar voice states, "This doesn't have to get any messy." Fury tells him, then a bullet was shot into his shoulder, he grunts turns, and looks at her, "Actually it does." she states."Of course it does, I've come too far for anything else." the man states.

Fury looks at him, Samira was brewing in her thoughts that she couldn't hear his name. "We do not quarrel with you people." Fury states. "An ant does not quarrel with a boot." the man states, "You planning to step on us?" Fury asks him, "I kinda like that plan, you're the ant and He's the boot." Samira states, "I come with glad tides of a world made free." he states as he stood in front of a scientist. "Free from what?" Fury asks the man, "Freedom." he answers.

Fury wrinkles his nose a bit, "Freedom is life great lie. Once you accept that, in your heart." he states, then press the tip of his scepter at the scientist's chest and his eyes turn Tesseract blue. "You will know peace," he states. "Yeah you say peace, but I kind of think you mean the other thing." Fury states. "Sir, director Fury is stalling, this place is about to blow. Drop a hundred feet of rock on us." Hawkeye states as he walks up to the man. "He means to bury us." he also adds. "Like the pharaohs of old." Fury quotes. "He's right the portal is collapsing in on itself, we maybe have to minutes before this goes critical." Selvig tells him, "Then we can't waste any more time, now can we?" Samira states, Fury looks at her.