Chapter 4: Reunions and Revealed Secrets

Loki and Samira sat next to each other, strap into the seats, holding hands as they were being taken S.H.I.E.L.D headquarters, "Are they saying anything?" Fury asks over the comm, "Not a word." Natasha informs him, "Just get them here, we're low on time." Fury tells her and closes the commlink. Millie sat in the seat close to the front, wondering why she didn't explode.

-How did you do that?-

Samira's voice rings in her head. Millie blinks and looks right at her, seeing she was staring right at her.

-I don't know, it was like an instinct, just... took over and happened.-

She answers her. Samira just tilts her head at her, knowing she was now like other mortals

-Who were your parents, Mortal?-

Samira asks her. Millie narrows her eyes at Samira, who was leaning her head against Loki's shoulder.

-I have a named red, it's Millie. Millie Rogers.-

She tells her. Causing Samira to smiles a little.

-And you may call me Samira. I admire your bravery Millie, not many mortal call me such names.-

She informs her, Millie blinks. Seeing that the goddess Samira was not a threat... just misunderstood. Maybe even be a good friend.

-Then why are you so determined to kill us?-

She asks her, Samira huffs and looks away from her, as her colored eyes radiated with a fit of anger.

-Why don't you ask Fury.-

She tells her, Millie looks at her from the corner of her eye. The answer confuses her, but the tone in Sarah's voice, rage, and certain hate was lingering in it, a hate that was too familiar to her.

-There is so much potential in you. You just have to remember to spread your wings in flight when you fall.-

She said and their telepathy link was cut off. Millie sighs and leans back, crossing her arms. "I don't like it." Steve mumbles to Tony, "What rock of giving up so easily?" he asks him, "I don't remember it being that easy. This guy packs a wallop." Steve states, eyeing Loki. "Will you still are sprite for an older fellow." Tony states. "And what of this girl that with him, huh? What's her story in all this?" Steve states, Tony turns and looks at them. "No clue, but she's a real looker, not Loki's type." Tony states Millie shot a glare at him, "Why don't you say that to my face, Tony Stark, Son of Howard Stark." Samira growls at him.

Tony was taken back by her outcome. "How did..." Tony starts. "How did I know who your father was? Simple, you told me," she tells him as she looks at him with her colored eyes, then leans her head against Loki's shoulder, he sighs as he laid his cheek against her head.

Tony exchanges look with Steve. "Hey don't look at me, you antagonized her." Steve reminded him, Tony frowns a bit, Millie giggles a bit. Then lighting dances across the clouds, "Where is this coming from?" Natasha asks.

Then lighting roared out, making Loki and Samira move from their comfortable position. "What? Scared of a little thunder?" Steve asks them, "We're not overly fond of what follows after." Loki tells him, then something lands on top of the flight craft, shaking it a bit. Loki held Samira close to him, as Tony and Steve place on their masks as Millie looks around. "What are you doing?" Steve asks Tony as he walks to the back, press a button, opening the back and Thor appears.

Samira gasp in shock at seeing an old face. Tony went to fire at him, but Thor knocks him back and crashes him into Steve. Millie pulls herself off the seat and kneels next to Steve and looks at the Thunder God. Thor reaches over to Samira, throws her over his shoulder, then grabs Loki by his throat, twirls his hammer, and flew out, stealing both of the prisoners. "What was that?" Millie asks. "Another Asgardian?" Natasha asks.