Chapter 22

(Then lucky had an idea)

Lucky: That's it guys we can fix wall-e back on earth

Two-Tone: But we got to get to the holo-detector

Eve: Earth!

(Eve picks him but wall-e says to one person to come with them)

Wall-E: M-O.

(M-O Rolls over to and holds onto wall-e)

Cindy: Guys, Brother use you jetpacks to fly out come with us

Woofster: Okay jetpacks power on

(The gang's jetpacks turn on and Eve shoots the ceiling of the garbage shoot which leaves a big hole for them to fly out.)

*Meanwhile In The Hallway Of Robots*

(A security robots was still looking for the gang but stopped and saw paint on the ground that leads to a service locker room he went in it and saw one of the robots from the repair ward he picks up the robot with his lasers then they saw eve and the gang come out of the garbage shoot the security robot takes a picture of them but this time with eve pointing her gun at him and with the pups growling at him and started going down the halls of the axiom as they were flying around wall-e pushes his play button and the song put on your sunday clothes plays out. This got the attention of a few robots from the repair ward and started to follow them)

Voice: Caution Rogue Robots. Caution Rogue Robots. Caution Rogue Robots.

*Meanwhile with the captain and auto*

(Auto saw the screen and sent a few security robots after them)

Captain: Auto, Auto Mutiny, Mutiny. Stupid wheel.

Voice: Caution Rogue Robots. Caution Rogue Robots. Caution Rogue Robots.

(Then The captain saw the plant on the screen)

Captain: The plant

(The captain looks through the book and sees the holo-detector on it)

Captain: We'll see who's powerless now

(The captain went under a counter and connect a few wires to connect with the gang but with a few people)

*Back with the gang they were still going down the hallway until a few screens appear around them and it shows the captain)

Captain: Testing, testing. Is this thing on?

(This causes them to stop)

Captain: Hey this is the captain, I'm locked in my room. Eve, Wall-E, Puppies bring the plant to the lido deck i'll have to activated the holo-detector now hurry auto's probably going to cut me me off-

(Then the screen turns off)

???: Halt.

(They looked ahead and saw a lot security robots standing there)

Security robots: Halt.

(Eve shoots one of the security robots then mo, the robots from the repair ward, the pups and spot decide it gets into the action. Once the security robots were taken care of they start to go to the lido deck)

*Meanwhile with the captain*

(The captain uses a image of wall-e to pretend like he got the plant and got in connect with auto)

Captain: Ha! Ha! Look What I Got Auto.

Auto: Not possible

Captain: That's right, the plant, oh you want? Come and get it blanky

(The captain went in front of the picture of himself and stands there while auto comes down)

Auto: Captain? Captain?

(Auto Looks around and spotted him then the captain lunges at him then auto went up with the captain with him)

Auto: Let Go. Let Go.

Captain: Too Heavy for ya, ha?

Auto: Get off

Captain: You're getting away from me one eye

Auto: Get Off

Captain: Is that all you got?

(Go-4 appears and saw the fight and tries to get on the action but get pushed out the window and falls until he was gone then the captain pushes forwards to the button the blue one for the holo-detector)

Captain: That's it a little closer cease and desist.

Auto: This is not good.