~Prologue~

Hello, it's me again, ok so I decided to write this book cause I thought it would be fun and interesting to see how this book ends up.

I really hope you guys like it.

______________________________________________

"Who are they, Enzo"? I asked

The strange men looked at me with hurt in their eyes but instantly covered it.

....

Riley (River) was taken away from her brothers and father by her mother while she was just 2 years old. Her mother had found out about her father's mafia and did not want to risk her life and Riley's so she ran away with Riley.

But, that was all 13 and a half years ago, and now Riley has grown up with her loving stepfather and stepbrothers. But her mother died when she was just 9 and so Riley has no idea about her biological dad and brothers but they do they just can't seem to find her.

___________________________________________

Will Riley ever find out about her biological dad and brothers?

Will Riley's stepfamily give her away or will they fight for her custody?

Will Riley accept her biological father and brother?

Read to find out

┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈

This is All Rights Reserved. And is an Orginal, So If you see another book similar to this one it is a coincidence. And if you
see one exactly like this please let me know, Thank youu!

This book and all of my other books are only posted on Wattpad so if you see my book on any other sites please let me know.

And I'm sorry if I have bad grammar or spelling, it's just that English is not my first language.

But anyways I hope you enjoy this book!