~Chapter 3~

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

3rd person POV: 

Currently, Vincent, Susan, Daniel, Andrew, and Micheal, were sitting in the living room awkwardly not talking. Vincent was on one side of the couch by himself while the others were on the other side of the 'L' shaped couch. 

"So, why are you here exactly," Vincent asked "Well, Mr. Jordan, Mr. De Luca here wants to get full custody of Riley," Susan said nervously. And that's all it took for Vincent to be filled with rage. His blood was boiling at not the fact that they came here unannounced but the fact that they were trying to take away his only figlia (daughter)

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO-" 

Meanwhile, Riley and her brothers were all busy doing their own things, well if you call spying busy then yeah. Well, Riley's brothers were spying on their father, and the 'guests' while Riley and Ian were busy watching movies while stuffing their faces with ice cream and any other sweets they can get their hands on. 

Everyone was busy doing their own things until they heard yelling coming from the living room. Riley and Ian heard a familiar voice yelling from downstairs, and they both stopped what they were doing and darted out of the room. 

But Ian stopped Riley from going down the stairs, so they were standing on top of the stairs, trying to figure out what was happening well, mostly Riley since she had no idea that the unwanted guests were downstairs in the living room. 

-

Vincent's POV

I just sat there shocked and proud as Lorenzo started yelling at them for trying to take our Bambina (baby) away. 

I looked towards the entrance of the living room to see all of my sons lined up next to each other with their jaws dropped looking shocked with proudness, amazement, and sadness in their eyes. I don't blame them for being shocked especially since it's rare that Lorenzo ever goes off like that, he is usually the calm and collected one, but still deadly if you cross him or make him really angry.   

A few minutes later, Lorenzo finally stopped yelling and just stood there trying to catch his breath but still looked rather angry. 

No one dared to say anything just in case it triggered Lorenzo to start yelling again. And then we heard light footsteps along with slightly heavier footsteps, heading towards the living room where we were. 

And then the door carefully swung open, accidentally hitting  Anthony in the arm since he was slightly behind the door, and in walked Riley and Ian. 

Riley walked in and her eyes instantly stopped on Lorenzo who was standing in front of some people who she has never seen before. Then she said...

       »»——⍟——««

(A/N) HAHA I left you guys on a cliffhanger ;)