World of Drive - Part 3

Immediately continuing after the last episode, the setting sets in the same city where the Roidmudes, under Heart's command, are rampaging.

It even shows Heart himself causing destruction with his red energy blasts.

He later spots a man, approaches him, and lifts him up while choking him by the throat.

Heart: This is who we are, we Roidmudes exist to destroy humanity! Now come... this is enough to stir your attention. Come out so we can finally settle our score, Proto Drive!

Meanwhile...

It shows back at Shinnosuke's mechanic shop, where it points to Miu who got a call from her superiors.

Miu: What!? No... are you really saying they're doing this for that sole reason?

Tsukasa: What's wrong?

Miu: Alright, I'll be there as soon as I can. *hangs up*I just got a call from my senior officer. He said Heart and an army of Roidmudes are causing destruction all over the city.

Everyone in the room then got shocked over what she said.

Natsumi: But why?

Miu: He told me while he was watching the news. Heart's reason for doing this is...

Miu then looked at Shinnosuke, followed by others.

Shinnosuke: Because of me...

Tsukasa: Makes sense, he did mention it before. But I never thought it would be this soon.

Shinnosuke: So, this city is in danger because of me. I knew it, I'm no hero like you said I am-

Gou: That's not true!

Everyone was surprised when Gou spoke up loud and walked over to Shinnosuke.

He puts both of his hands on Shinnosuke's shoulders and both looked towards each other in the eyes.

Gou: You think you're a failed hero? That's not true. Even if you truly believe that, that doesn't change the fact that I still believe you're a true Kamen Rider. And it's not just me, many people believe you're still a hero to them!

Shinnosuke: You...

Gou: It's true my Mach system may have been built to be better than yours. But do you want to know why I was chosen as the candidate? It was because of you.

Shinnosuke: ...

Gou: Don't you see? You gave me inspiration, the people inspiration! If you weren't there to save us all, then I wouldn't even be alive today!

Miu: Gou...

Gou: That's why! I'll prove to you. I'll make sure to let you know that everything you did wasn't for nothing.

Gou then stood up and began to walk away, but stopped at mid-point.

Gou: Shin, you've done so much for us. So don't you worry, I'll be the one to return the favor.

Gou then immediately got on his Rider machine and rode away.

Miu: Wait, Gou! Geez... I need to go too, and help evacuate the civilians.

Yusuke: Then let us come with you too.

Miu: No, this time it's too dangerous, you should stay here in Mr. Shinnosuke's shop where it's safe.