A New Member to the family and a revelation!!!

Previously on Hero 10 Academia....

"I hope I have enough to fix it" she muttered. "Allow me" I said picking up her phone. "Wha? No Damien it's fine you don't have to pay for the repairs I shouldn't have" she said before I cut her off "did I say anything about paying to fix it? No I'm gonna fix it myself" I said.

"Huh?" She asked in confusion "I'm a tech wiz, your phone will be ready in the morning" I said smiling.

I then headed to my room, saw my stuff was there and knew it was show time.

~*~*~

The first thing I did upon entering my room was begin to set everything up. It was standard for the dorms, my sheets and curtains were green and black, on one wall were hexagonal lights while another had some posters, one of All might and one of my parents. My dresser had a small robot model kit I built and a sumo slammers sword I won leaning against it. My laptop was also set up on a desk that I plan on using as a work desk. Next to my laptop by my dresser was a golden sumo slammer card in a protective card case.

Once my room was set up I began to work on fixing Ochako's phone, then I had an idea

Once my room was set up I began to work on fixing Ochako's phone, then I had an idea. "Hm well it is a Friday" I smirked and grabbed a box of parts I gathered over my weeks of training. Mainly broken computers, TVs, remotes and phones.

"Time to operate" I said taking out some old smart phones, and Ochako's phone placing them on my desk. I then stuck my head out of my dorm room door and said "night!" Before putting a do not disturb sign on my door and locking it. After doing so I got to work, turning my hands into Upgrades as I gained the intellect of Brainstorm and Greymatter, as well as Jurryriggs fixing abilities.

After an hour or so I not only fixed Ochako's phone but I also made a protective case for everyone's phone and I was able to connect to the Extranet on my computer using a dimensional router Paradox left me, as well as other alien tech from bens world, though paradox said the router was from three siblings, one male and two females, he also said that I'll meet them one day.

I soon put my Pjs on and went to bed, turning off my hexagonal lights.

Soon I drifted off to sleep.

The next morning I awoke bright and early, getting out of bed I grabbed Ochako's new phone and the cases for everyone else's phones, the designs on everyone's phone new case matched their hero suits.

Noticing that it was only 6:00 am on a weekend I decided to make everyone some breakfast. Using XLR8 and Dittos powers I had some clones run to the store to grab some things while myself and the other clones begun to cook.

Soon Izuku walked in to see the spread of breakfast foods I made. There were bagels, muffins, eggs, croissants, eggs both scrambled and hard boiled, milk, coffee, tea, orange juice, some breakfast meats, cereal, toast and cinnamon rolls