Lemon fusion

(Authors note again art not mine.)

Your/pink pearls Mindscape

Right now you were in a white void with nobody but a standing perfectly still pink pearl, whose eyes were pitch white.

Once in a while, you get glimpses of the outside world, especially when you're fused self, is having fun with other gems, willing, or otherwise.

                            Outside world

Warning, lemon

You fused self was chasing someone along a crystal hallway. The pursued seemed to apprehend a white sapphire who seemed to be running for dear life.

 The pursued seemed to apprehend a white sapphire who seemed to be running for dear life

W sapphire: wait, please I'll make better predictions, I swear!

F Y/n: oh, you'll do something better!
You shouted, using your tail to reach out and grab the girl by her ankle.

The sapphire tripped and fell flat on her face before you drag her back towards you.

WS:no no!
She shouted, trying to struggle out of your group.

FY/n:yes yes. now let's see that cute body of yours.
You said pulling up her skirt and seeing her perky cheeks with her gem, resting above, like a tramp stamp.

FY/n:nice.. I hope I don't break it.
You said cruelly before your bottom half of your clothes disappear showing your larger new member.

WS: please, it's not my fault that the next galaxy will be lifeless I can't control my visions!

FY/n: well, it's somebody's fault and if somebody is taking in the fall, it might as well be the loudmouth gem!
Your fused self said before extending your third arm, grabbing the gym by its waist, then pulling her back.

WS:nooo!
She shouted, frantically trying to grab the walls as she's being pulled through the air.

Once the white sapphire reached you your tail hand.there the sapphire faced with your large member.

The white sapphire gets a grip on it, not to try please the fusion in front of her but a failing attempt to push herself away but to no avail.

The tip of your fdick pressed against her lips which she refused to grant access.

FY/n: it's either this or your or the back door.

Hearing this, she reluctantly lets opens her mouth, and that's the number push its way in.

FY/n:that's more like it.
She said before thrusting her hips a bulge from your dick, appearing in the sapphires throat, with each thrust.

You force yourself back into the Mindscape, not wanting to witness the abuse of the sapphire but unfortunately, you could still feel your dick getting sucked off.