Spinels

Pink diamond diamonds garden

You and white pearl were teleported into the garden through the warp pad

You and white pearl were teleported into the garden through the warp pad. you two were diffused because white diamond needed her pearl back for organization of her next colony so she'll be very busy and decided to drop you off at pink diamonds garden, where she currently keeps her spinel.

You step off for the war pad, turn back to the white pearl who stand there with a creepy smile boll on her face.

White pearl: I will pick you up when we are in need of you goodbye.
She said doing the diamond posed.

You return the pose with a forced smile as the warp pad activates again, teleporting, white pearl way.

Y/n: finally, I've been stuck in her for so long I was about to lose my mind.
You say as you grab your face and pull it like taffy from the stress then let go and it flopped back like a curtain.

Y/n: (now find a way out of here without alerting anybody. can't go the way I came there's a bunch of gems rotating around where I came from so I have to be more clever about this).
You thought to yourself as you rub your chin.

???:hay there!

You turn around and saw a pink cartoonish, looking girl, smiling ear to ear waving at you.

The girl then stretched her limbs and made her way towards you With a large cartoonish grin and sparkles in her eyes

Spinel: hello there welcome to pink diamonds Garden!
She said excitingly, then stretches out her arms and wraps you and herself into a big hug her breast pressed against your chest, the side of her cheek against yours.

Spinel:ooo it's so great to finally meet another Spinel!
She said now lifting you up, bouncing you both in the air.

Y/n:yay grate...
You said, sarcastically.

Y/n:hay you wouldn't happen to know if there is a space ship.

Spinel:no... can't think of one why.

Y/n:oh I don't know just though it would be nice to go...