Chapter 4

Tyler

Tyler's body buzzed with anticipation. Master was going to show him off tonight. They'd discussed the scene beforehand but hadn't rehearsed. Master wanted his reactions to be honest, natural.

When he'd first stumbled into the lifestyle, Tyler thought he'd hate bowing to someone else. And the thought of wearing a collar. No way in hell. But the weight of his master's collar around his neck made him feel safe, wanted.

It was just a temporary collar to identify him as a sub who was paired with a Dom when they went to the club. But it had Tyler wondering how it would feel to have a permanent collar, a thick necklace like some of the other subs wore.

He kept his gaze on the floor but wished he could see Master. Would Master want that? He'd thought the weight of a collar would be binding, heavy. Instead, he was proud to be marked as Master's.

They walked through the club and the only thing Tyler didn't like about being a sub was that he couldn't really look around. He didn't even mind being dependent on his master to lead the way. It was just that he wanted to see the other people.

It had been six days since their little threesome and Tyler couldn't get it off his mind. He had no idea what the woman looked like. She sucked his cock like a dream, but he wanted to see her, to be allowed to touch her. Was she tall or short, slim or curvy? Did it matter? No, not really. But he was curious about her all the same.

"Do you want him blindfolded?" one of the other Doms asked.

"No," Master said. "He needs to see."

Tyler smiled. It would turn him on to see people watching him. He was an exhibitionist. That was part of what had landed him in hot water a few times. This was a safer way to feed his desires.

Then the other Dom left, and it was just him and Master. They stepped up onto a small stage in front of six rows of seats. That would be quite a few people if all the seats filled up.

Master used a pulley to lower a large metal beam. Then he cuffed Tyler's hands spread wide. He spread Tyler's feet too, but only slightly wider than his shoulders. When his arms and legs were bound, Master began moving things around behind Tyler.

Tyler was already naked and hard. He'd walked through the whole club like that, but he hadn't been the only one. When Master opened the door, people began to file in and fill the seats.

Men and women gave him lustful smiles as they passed the stage. His cock began leaking a steady stream of precum as each person checked him out from head to toe.

It wasn't that he thought his body was perfect. He just felt more attractive when people looked at him that way. He wanted Master to be proud he had something others wanted.

When almost every seat was filled, the room quieted. All attention turned to the stage, to Tyler. He bit his lip to contain the smile that wanted to spread his cheeks. He tightened his ass slightly, trying to get a little comfort for his aching cock, even though he knew none would come. Not until he was allowed to come.

Master started with the flogger. A flogger didn't hurt as much as it made Tyler's skin tingle. At first the tails fell along his shoulders, moving down, made their way to his ass. But then Master flicked them up between his legs and they caught his balls.

Tyler gasped. His cock flexed up, trying to reach his belly button.

Though he was supposed to keep his eyes down, Tyler looked up under his lashes. A female Dom in the first row had her legs spread wide. Her sub was on the floor between them, his head bobbing as he licked her, ate at her. Her eyes hand caressed her sub's head, but her eyes were on Tyler's cock. She licked her lips. His dick practically waved hello.