Chapter 8

Master

Master led his two subs over to the table he'd set up. The safety of his subs was of utmost importance. He had a picture in his mind he was determined to recreate but didn't want Ty to get crushed.

"Lie down on your back," he said.

Ty climbed onto the leather upholstered table and lay down. Master strapped his ankles to the table and then wrapped a soft band around his waist as well so he'd have very little leverage.

Master pressed a button to lower the table until it was level with his hips before placing a support over Ty's stomach. It was also leather upholstered and would support Mona's abdomen.

"Mona, you climb onto your hands and knees. Hover your mouth over his cock and your pussy over his face."

Mona swallowed and took a deep breath, but she obeyed without a plea to change the scene. Ty had made a good impression on her. She felt at ease with him enough already to let him see an area she was very critical of, her stomach and inner thighs.

"What a sexy picture you two make."

"May I taste her, Master?"

"Not yet."

His only regret was that he couldn't see Ty's ass. Eventually, he would try this position with Mona on the bottom, but he didn't want to give her that escape this time.

He moved a mirror into place so he'd be able to see what his subs were up to when he was buried deep inside Mona.

He walked around the table a couple times, running his hands over their bodies. Both their breaths were accelerated as they each stared at each other's sex.

When he reached Ty's groin, he leaned down. He turned Mona's face toward his and kissed her. She moaned. Now that he'd begun kissing them, he didn't want to stop.

As he pulled away, he sucked the head of Ty's cock into his mouth, giving it a little kiss of sorts as well. Ty tried to thrust up, but the band around his stomach held him back. Master gave his balls a little slap. Ty knew better than to thrust before he was told. Mona licked her lips.

"Not yet," he told her as he straightened.

When he reached the top of the bed, he watched Ty open his mouth as a single drop of Mona's essence fell from one of her pussy lips.

Fuck, that's sexy, he thought.

He flicked open the button of his jeans, then pushed them down his legs and off. The garment helped his self control. But now that his cock was free, it ached to be inside one of his subs.

Master stepped up to the table. Ty's gaze moved from Mona's pussy to Master's cock. He licked his lips.

"Eyes only," Master said. "I'll tell you when you can use your mouth."

"And my hands, Master?"

"And your hands," he agreed.

Ty's smile split his entire face.

Master lined up with Mona's opening and slowly pressed inside.

"Fuck, that's hot. It's like my own personal porno."

Master smiled. "No speaking unless spoken to," he reminded Ty.

"Yes, Master."

When he was fully seated, Master sat still for a moment, just to feel the tight squeeze of Mona around him and to listen as all their breaths mixed together.