Injuries and distractions

"Ow." Morro sighed.
"Sorry. You just rushed into a battle, and expected not to get hurt?" Nya said.
"What did you expect me to do? Not fight?" Morro asked. Nya rolled her eyes.

She was cleaning up Morro after a battle with some random thugs. It was strange how they beat him up so badly.
"Hey, so--" Jay walked in the room.
"What happened to you?" He pointed at Morro.
"Morro went on some 'mission' he claims, on his own. Which you should never do." Nya said.
"Okay, so I thought maybe we can-- woah." Kai walked in.
"Is everyone comming in here now?" Morro sighed.

"How'd you get beat up so bad?" Kai asked.
"I was distracted." Morro replied.
"Really? That's new for you." Jay said.
"What happened?" Nya pressed.
"They were thieving. And they had weapons." Morro said.
"It's unlike you to get distracted." Nya said. She rolled up Morro's sleeves to find bandages already there.
"Have you always had these?" She asked. Morro shrugged.
"Well, I need to change then anyways." Nya moved to unwrap the bandages.

Morro pulled away.
"Morro? I need to patch up your wrists." Nya said.
"No, I'll do it myself." Morro took the bandages off his wrists and grabbed the new ones.l
"Morro, you need rest." Nya took them back.
"Hey, listen. I'm good, I'll do it." Morro insisted.
"No!..." Nya drowned out.

Still hasn't healled?

"What?" Morro turned around. Nya took her chance and stared to tend to Morro's wrists.
"Aah!" Morro cried.
"Sorry. Do they hurt that much?" Nya asked. Morro still looked behind him.
"So, now that I've seen Morro distracted, I've seen everything." Jay walked out.
"Yep. That was weird." Kai followed.

"Nya, let me do it." Morro said.
"No, you need rest." Nya said.
"Let me do it, Nya!" Morro exclaimed. Nya hesitantly handed Morro the wraps and left.

As soon as Nya was gone, Morro took off the wraps on his wrist. And he left to the forest.