Rita skeeter. *chapter 4

"Ughhhh" Harry groaned as he scrunched his hair with his hands.

He was so tired of studying for the first task which they found out was dragons.

'God he looks hot when he's thinking' y/n thought while staring at him.

Harry immediately realised she was staring at him.

"TaKe A pIcTuRe iT lAsTs LoNgEr" he mocked y/n

"Oh shut up" y/n said still staring at his hot messy hair and glasses.

"What's wrong y/n?" Harry questioned moving closer.

"Can't you resist me?" He questioned

"No I can, but I can't resist Ron" y/n said teasingly

"Oh now it's your turn to shut up" Harry said now staring at y/n dreamily.

"For the first task you can just Accio your broom fly around distract the dragon" y/n started

"Then grab the egg" y/n finished

"Ok good plan, and plan b?" Harry asked

"I'll come down there and steal the egg for you" y/n said jokingly

"God your funny y/n" Harry said dreamily admiring y/n's features.

The way her body perfectly curves, the way her hair is messily in a bun, the way her reading glasses sit.

"What?" Y/n asked snapping Harry into reality

"You know there is a party tonight" Harry said changing the topic quickly while blushing rapidly.

"Yeah I know but what I don't know is why are you blushing?" Y/n asked curious.

"Shhhh!!" The librarian whisper shouted at y/n and Harry

"Well who are you going with?" Harry blurted out.

"Uh....well I don't know if I'm getting a date" y/n said scratching the back of her head

"But what I do know is I'm going to be HOT" y/n said confidently while smirking to herself.

"Oh your on" Harry said smirking back.

"SHHHH!" The librarian said coming to y/n and Harry.

"Leave please" the librarian said pointing to the exit.

Harry and y/n grabbed their books walking to the exit while bursting out laughing.

Harry didn't resist but realise how perfect y/n's laugh was.

"C'mon day dreamer lets go outside" y/n said grabbing Harry's hands which just made them both blush a dark red shade.

Once they made it outside they heard the same annoying voice.

"My father and I made a bet you see?" Draco started.

"I bet you wouldn't even last 10" malfoy stated.

"He disagrees he thinks you wouldn't even last 5" malfoy snickered.

Before Harry could answer y/n stepped in.

"Do you have nothing else to do in your life then bully Harry?" y/n asked staring at him angering which made oohs form around us from the students.

"Oh wait I forgot, you don't even have one" y/n said cooly crossing her arms.

"Oh sorry darling am I offending you?" Draco said laughing which everyone followed.