Grounded

ALICIA POV
I saw the most UNBELIEVABLE THING EVER !!!
I walk upstairs and I see Jeden and Louis Making out . I scream out and am like "see ZAYN at least I made out with someone my age you big dooshbag your so overprotective aren't you going to yell at them"

JEDENS POV
"Wait it's not what you think ALICIA and first of all Louis is 17 in about to turn 16"( I KNOW HES NOT THAT AGE BUT IN THE STORY HE IS)."wait who did you make out with"Lois said"Dont yell at Alicia"I scream out. Suddenly every one just starts screaming up and downstairs . Until Nial yells be quite.

Niall Pov
what I can't believe it ALICIA kissed someone I thought we were headed somewhere .Bit I guess that what I get when a 16 year old messes with a 14 year old.( Remember just pretend they are all 17-18)."Who did you kiss "

ZAYN POV
"Whoa Niall calm down "
Cause when Niall gets mad he gets kinda out of control .Next thing I notice ALICIA is knocked out on the floor with blood coming out her nose,and an ambulance came.
5 DAYS LATER
Jeden POV
You dumbass why would you hit her you should be in jail. But Mr big time pop star here got fucking probation , for a week .Then I notice Lou's hug me and calms me down.I love him he knows how to handle me when I get heated.Then I calm down and hear Niall screaming " What about you and your crazy ass you should be in juvenile court ."
"Oh I'm sorry , last time I noticed I wasn't hitting girls 3 years younger than me!!!!!.
HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT SORRY ITS SHORT IF I GET MORE COMMENTS ILL MAKE THEM LONGER REMEMBER TO FOLLOW ME!!!!!!!😜😜😝😝😝😂😭😭😭