♧︎𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜♧︎

Nobody's POV
Afternoon practice had started and everyone was practicing together except Tsukishima and Kageyama. Today Yamaguchi and Hinata were practicing together. Which left the other two first years to practice together. They both had different reasons why they didn't want to practice with each other. Kageyama just didn't like Tsukishima and Tsukishima felt as if he had to look at Kageyama AND practice with him his heart would explode. Why? You may ask. Well let's have a little flashback to the first day of school.

It was my first day at kindergarten- HEY WAIT STOP- I mean the first day of HIGH school-

Tsukishima's POV
I walked through thebfront gates of my new schools Karasuno High School. My brother ,Akiteru, used to go here..okay lets just forget that. As I was walking towards the building the bell rang. Class was starting in ten minutes! I needed to get my schedule and find my class. I walked to the office and asked the lady at the desk for my schedule. I got my schedule and found my first class. As the day went on I had 2 classes with Yamaguchi. So we helped each other find classes we had already went to. Lunch wasn't very eventful either. Finally I got to my last class. There was a boy in my class that I didn't really see that well but I ignored him. After class I went to the club room for volleyball because Yamaguchi forced me to sign up. I changed my clothes and walked to the gym. When I got inside I saw the King if the Court, but he looked different. He looked...beautiful..When I saw Yamaguchi I ran over to him, looked him dead in the eyes and I said "I'm in love." "W-WHAT?!" Yamaguchi screamed. "URASAI" "S-sorry Tsukki I was just surprised.." "Whatever. Anyways I'm in love." "Yeah you said that." Yamaguchi replied. "I know! I'm fine with being in love it's just who I'm in love with!" Yamaguchi had a confused expression. "So are you gonna tell me?" "Fine.. It's.." I said as I trailed off. "What?" I sighed. "It's the King.." "WHAT?!" "YAMAGUCHI!" "Sorry..But how dare you in love with him? I thought you hated him?" Tsukishima glanced over at Kageyama and turned back to Yamaguchi. "I don't know..but when I looked at him he looks beautiful to me..and my heart was beating so fast." "Well I guess when you say it like that I guess I can see how.." Yamaguchi said looking to the side with his hand on his chin.

Kageyama's POV
I walked to front gate of my new school Kitagawa- STOP I SAID HIGH SCHOOL- NOT MIDDLE. HIGHHHHHHHH.

Kageyama's POV (again😀)
As I walked up to Karasuno High I saw a vending machine out of the corner of my eye. I checked my phone and saw I still had 30 minutes until classes started so I ran over to the vending machine and got some milk. I then walked to the office to get my schedule. When I got it I went around the school to look for my classes so that I could remember where they were. When I finished I heard the bell ring and I went right to my first class. Luckily I wasn't late. I walked in and sat down. The day went on like a normal school day until at lunch I met some kid named Hinata. He looks like a tangerine. Turns out I had my last two classes with him. Finally it was my last class. I saw a really tall blonde kid but I ignored him I didn't need another 'friend'. After school ended I went to change my clothes because I was going to be in the volleyball club here. When I got there I saw that blonde kid staring at me but I brushed it off. As we were practicing I heard someone scream'WHAT'. It was an olive haired boy, he was talking with the blonde tall guy.I ignored it until two more screams followed. Another 'WHAT' and the blone screaming 'Yamaguchi!' which I assumed was the other boy's name. Practice went on normal after that and so did the day.